jumpers

Options
if anyone has a decent set that they're not using, PM me.
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    I've got a short pair of MIT's, is that the overkill?

I got these from Doro when he was liquidating everything, I don't remember what I paid

I've also got a pair of nice Douglas connection that I bought about a year and a half ago
    I was gonna replace the Douglas jumpers with the MIT's but never get around to it

Doug makes good quality stuff, you might just want have a pair custom-made, pending on your needs

Glenn
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    Options
    Thank you TNHNDYMAN for the help on a nice set at a great price. I appreciate it big time.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    No problem John. Hope you enjoy them and actually use them unlike me. Bought 3 years ago and sat on a shelf.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    Options
    Travis, thanks for the quick ship and great set of jumpers. saved me some dough while delivering a quality product!! Again, thank you brother!
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Glad you got them safe. Enjoy.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.