How do you find a specific post # in this "Vanilla" format?

I can convert old link formats for threads to find the thread in Vanilla. I can also find some pictures. Is there a way to find a specific post number?

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,817
    There are no specific post numbers. It's yet another shortcoming of the disaster known as Vanilla.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,666
    pkquat wrote: »
    I can convert old link formats for threads to find the thread in Vanilla. I can also find some pictures. Is there a way to find a specific post number?

Click on the timestamp in the post right under the posters nickname at the top of the post, the browser address bar will then display a comment number that you can copy and paste as a direct link to said post.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • pkquatpkquat Posts: 472
    TY Sadly as @F1nut alluded to, you can't use the new post number format to find old posts like you can with threads and some pictures.
  • warrenwarren Posts: 502
    Try a vanilla malt, their great!!!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren