2016 Fall Audio Bash - North Texas

2456710

Comments

  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    edited July 2016
    Joey_V wrote: »
    What are beaver nuggets??

    05p0fs82sas2.jpg
    368v57ur2f9a.jpg
    j581ahepcnky.jpg


  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 5,701
    Quack MD
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    Joey I hope you make it there as it would be really cool to meet ya! I promise no jokes about your shorts ;) (fingers crossed) J/K!
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 2,644
    i can see it now, a drunk doctor....no prostate exams :D
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    edited August 2016
    oops

  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 5,701
    voltz wrote: »
    Joey I hope you make it there as it would be really cool to meet ya! I promise no jokes about your shorts ;) (fingers crossed) J/K!

    That's it! Prostate exam for you.

    And I'll even wear my shorts.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i can see it now, a drunk doctor....no prostate exams :D

    And a prostate exam for you marvin.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    oops

    Prostate exam for you too Ron.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    You fell into their trap Joey. Reverse psychology...
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,051
    Oooo!Oooo! Can I get one too, Joey?!
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    Cool, find the 2 army men toys and a couple nickels I swallowed as a child
  • DSkip wrote: »
    You fell into their trap Joey. Reverse psychology...

    Sounds more like Perverse Psychology. Don't fall into their trap Joey
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    Sounds like it is time to restock Skip's whiskey closet :)
    q0b8zk1xrus3.jpg
  • Sounds like it's going to be another good get together, like always. Skip, let me know when you have settled in, I will stop by. Maybe we could go catch that 'peacock' and grill it during the audio bash! Haha

    halen
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,276
    Joey_V wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »
    Joey I hope you make it there as it would be really cool to meet ya! I promise no jokes about your shorts ;) (fingers crossed) J/K!

    That's it! Prostate exam for you.

    And I'll even wear my shorts.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i can see it now, a drunk doctor....no prostate exams :D

    And a prostate exam for you marvin.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    oops

    Prostate exam for you too Ron.

    Colonoscopies...with them awake and NO local...that'll learn em!
  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 5,701
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »
    Joey I hope you make it there as it would be really cool to meet ya! I promise no jokes about your shorts ;) (fingers crossed) J/K!

    That's it! Prostate exam for you.

    And I'll even wear my shorts.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i can see it now, a drunk doctor....no prostate exams :D

    And a prostate exam for you marvin.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    oops

    Prostate exam for you too Ron.

    Colonoscopies...with them awake and NO local...that'll learn em!

    I don't mind that.

    Just not going to do skip.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,276
    edited August 2016
    Joey_V wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »
    Joey I hope you make it there as it would be really cool to meet ya! I promise no jokes about your shorts ;) (fingers crossed) J/K!

    That's it! Prostate exam for you.

    And I'll even wear my shorts.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i can see it now, a drunk doctor....no prostate exams :D

    And a prostate exam for you marvin.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    oops

    Prostate exam for you too Ron.

    Colonoscopies...with them awake and NO local...that'll learn em!

    I don't mind that.

    Just not going to do skip.

    I suspect you'd require the use of a rather aggressive drain snake for that case... :smiley:
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    You guys have a serious fascination with my arse. I'm flattered and I realize its one of a kind, but unless you are a pizza dude on an elevator, I think you are all ok. Well, Marvin and Ron may still have PTSD so they have a pass.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,845
    @lightman1 you can just buy them on Amazon... everything is on there.

    https://www.amazon.com/BUC-EES-Beaver-Nuggets-Snacks-Bucees/dp/B005VS93GI
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,051
    edited August 2016
    :) Its just not the same unless I can eat them out of Ron's bellybutton, J. Hence my excursion to Texas again.
    Nightfall wrote: »
    @lightman1 you can just buy them on Amazon... everything is on there.

    https://www.amazon.com/BUC-EES-Beaver-Nuggets-Snacks-Bucees/dp/B005VS93GI

  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    :s :s :s
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,965
    It looks like Dallas/Fort Worth is right next to you. Pencil me in.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    BlueFox wrote: »
    It looks like Dallas/Fort Worth is right next to you. Pencil me in.

    Awesome Bud! I'd love for you to make it! DFW is about 30 minutes from the casa, 20 with good traffic. There is a hotel about a quarter mile from me too. Not sure how good it is, but I just saw it today.

    Who wants to compete for furthest trip?
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    edited August 2016
    Drivin' or flyin'....is there a fookin' prize? B)

    Never mind Voltz beats my drive....I could get a cousin to go flatten his tires though o:)
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    Sure. 6 pack of choice.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,965
    DSkip wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    It looks like Dallas/Fort Worth is right next to you. Pencil me in.

    Awesome Bud! I'd love for you to make it! DFW is about 30 minutes from the casa, 20 with good traffic. There is a hotel about a quarter mile from me too. Not sure how good it is, but I just saw it today.

    30 minutes. That is a commute on a good day. As long as they don't have bed bugs it meets my standards. :)

  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sure. 6 pack of choice.

    Boooo!!!! I always bring more than that, besides you end up with more booze when we leave than before we get there :o
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,845
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Drivin' or flyin'....is there a fookin' prize? B)

    He'll walk you to your hotel room at night, including the elevator ride.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sure. 6 pack of choice.

    Boooo!!!! I always bring more than that, besides you end up with more booze when we leave than before we get there :o

    And the booze just sits in the pantry. Not sure where I'll put it now. Lotsa plannin in the new house.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    Nightfall wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Drivin' or flyin'....is there a fookin' prize? B)

    He'll walk you to your hotel room at night, including the elevator ride.

    NOOOOOOOO, not the elevator ride
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,965
    Hopefully not the service elevator.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!