Catch 'Em All!

Caught a Dragonite and reached level 5 at the dog park this morning! Now I can say I'm heading to the Gym and not feel guilty about eating ice cream in a park.

Still not sure how much data this game is sucking down, but I know my pedometer is getting extra miles.

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,578
    edited July 2016
    I'm not a fan, but a TON of my wife's co-workers are playing so she and I are going to join.

My wife because shes competitive, me, because its another way to promote exercise and make it more fun for my daughter Skye...

So while Daddy does his bike rides with Skye and Scarlet he might just be biking from spot to spot to catch em all lol...

@codyc1ark You should have your biking crew do a Pokemon crawl... Like a healthy bar crawl, using your bikes lol...

@ZLTFUL you should do the same... just on the "other" type of "bike" :wink:
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!
  • HzTweakerHzTweaker Posts: 378
    Dudes, I have had my Droid now for two years and MAXed my 16gigs of storage. So I am unable to download the app. Being that I was a fan of Pokémon when I was a child, it was killing me to see all the people in DC (while walking around the city) playing the game including my friend who I brought with me. Never fear though, I am off this Saturday and will be going to Verizon to get a new Phone (because the Droid isn't expandable or else I'd keep it). I cant wait to "catch 'em all".
    2ch rig:
    Speakers: Polk Signature S20
    Integrated Pre: Parasound P5
    Power Amp: Parasound A23
    CDP: Pioneer DV-563A; the Denon is riding shotgun.
    Cables: Wireworld Equinox 7 ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,144
    mgcbpzs6ao86.jpg
    Death Grip...
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,666
    I won't be playing the "game" however I"ll gladly catch inattentive players with my truck grill with glee! :smiley:
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,408
    Atta boy Ken!
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,433
    nbrowser wrote: »
    I won't be playing the "game" however I"ll gladly catch inattentive players with my truck grill with glee! :smiley:

Can always count on you Cannucks. ;)

Anyone see the Lightman Poke ? It's a tall hairy one chain smokin'.....look under your nearest bucket truck.
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet