WHAT HAPPENED TO BEST SHOW ON TV???

Options
Top Gear...what happened with the regular guys and why do I have to watch Matt LeBlanc and the orange haired froot loop looking guy.....dammit......why must everything be ruined for me !

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Yep the other three are hard to beat. So how was it I wanted to see some and had forgotten about it. Matt's "supposed" to be a hot shot car driver...never knew.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    I think I heard somewhere that the original 3 guys are going to be doing a different car show soon. I haven't seen the Matt l series of Top Gear. Have heard a number of folks quit watching it though. I really__ can't stand the American top Gear with those 3 a@@ clowns , what a waste.
  • trj
    trj Posts: 320
    Options
    The original top gear presenters, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are working on another car show for Amazon. I am very eagerly waiting for that show.

I have followed top gear since it started. The new format, the new guys, its just not the same anymore. I finally I might stop watching it now.
    A hybrid track? come on. Who measures the fastest time on a road/mud track.
    Sony BDP-S6500 | Raspberry Pi 2 | XBOX One S | Wii --> Yamaha RX-V667 --> Adcom 5006 bridged to 175 watts for front LCR -- >Front: Polk Audio RTi8s | Center: CSi5 | Side Surrounds: RTi4s | Rear surrounds: FXiA4s | Cheap 12" sub woofer|Samsung UN60KU6300
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,369
    Options
    Jeremy Clarkson got into a fracas over food on set and got fired for that and a whole bunch of other things.

I watched the first 15 minutes of the 23rd season with the new cast and changed the channel. Just not the same although the segments seem to repeat/ripoff themes from previous seasons. Maybe that is the problem. The new cast needs to do their own thing rather than copy the previous guys because they don't have the same humorously obnoxious and nerdy personalities. Looks well filmed though. Maybe it will get better over time.