RT2000i need help!

Options
I just got a pair of tweeters PT # DP J24 and am having a tough time getting them to fasten in tightly to the insert? has anyone dealt with replacing these?? Man I'm stuck . May have to wait til customer service opens Monday but hopefully someone will walk me through it?? Fingers crossed and I know they just can't sit loose in the holes?? Another thing...the new ones seem a lot cheaper made...no weight to them like the old ones that I blew?? I hope that doesn't mean these will blow ever easier?? Thanks for any help here.
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    VR3 has a you tube vid up on how to take the old ones out, then he just leaves ya guessing?? Too rich!! :)
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Ok, having a party by myself here. The knowledgeable ones must be off on the weekends. I'll just call on Monday. thanks anyway!