Audioquest Columbia 72V DBS ICs w RCAs 1.5 and 1 meter

Selling my Audioquest Columbia ICs with upgraded 72Volt DBS system and RCAs. They are in excellent shape and work as they should.
1 meter $189 with original box and packing SHIPPED
1.5 meter $229 SHIPPED
PM for pictures

Comments

• geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,563
    BUMP
  • ganle1991ganle1991 Posts: 6
    Are they still available?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,594
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,119
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    ganle1991 wrote: »

Dude seriously? From March 2016 lol???

I don’t think that any of us will live to see the day when people with one post ask questions like this on 1, 2, 4, 6, 10 year old threads. Lol.
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    Monitor Audio Radius R90’s/Polk SDA CRS/Mission Freedom 770 IV
    BJC speaker cables, generic RCA’s, one homemade power cable, because that’s going to do any good with the rest of the generic ones.
    Technics SL3200 turntable and a Shure M97xE phono cartridge
    Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer
    Lafayette LR-1100 acting as a tuner and phono.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,563
    Long gone Nice cable just to bright for me prefer the older AQ stuff
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,858
    Dang it! I wanted those cables