Epos Elan 30

Options
voltz
voltz Posts: 5,384
Just curious if anyone has heard these speakers? Epos now only makes a K2 & K3 model and no longer carries this model.

I have seen some demos for $800 & 900 and they use to retail at $2k. I'm not planing on buying them just curious as the price seems pretty good.
2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD

Comments

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options
    Not the 30, but have the 10.
    Not sure how that would scale, but like them a lot. No boomy mid bass, pretty clean and clear.
  • notified
    notified Posts: 175
    edited March 2016
    Options

K_M wrote: »
    have the 10.
    Not sure how that would scale, but like them a lot. No boomy mid bass, pretty clean and clear.

Hi there!-Just curious,do you remember what they sold for new for new? [ Just the price please ]
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options
    notified wrote: »
    K_M wrote: »
    have the 10.

Hi there!-Just curious,do you remember what they sold for new for new? [ Just the price please ]

No, really do not, my husband bought them from some online website on clearance. I know they were under $1,000 for sure, but not exact price, it was a while back.