Last Call, Round SDA Aluminum Terminal Plates?

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,050
zo2bsncjr553.jpg
This is a last call, most likely will be my final batch.

I need a pair only and my fabricator likes to do a set of ten.

These are hand made on a Bridgeport, extremely high quality aluminum, very clean with a nice grain from the good ol USA.

Pre-cut for one pair of binding post and a NL4 connector.

Will only ship with pilot holes, 1/8" bottom and 1/16" top pilots, you are responsible for enlarging the holes to your desired size.

They run $90 a set shipped.

These have not been produced yet, production time can take several weeks but yours will ship within thirty days.

Pictured is a set outfitted with WBT post and a NL4 jack, no connectors included.

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    Options
    These are plug and play? I have 1C's and honestly, it's been a long time since I've opened them up. I believe mine use the single x-over rather than the split crossover. Are the crossovers in the 1C's part of the stock terminal cup? If so, I assume I'd have to relocate them.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,050
    Options
    Plug in play in that they align with the stock mounting holes :)

Any binding post you use will have to be insulated
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • shanedrew
    shanedrew Posts: 84
    Options
    Is the last call still open?