Liv4fam98

Options
Some of you older members might remember my Tweeter Partner from many years ago. He use to post in here from time to time.
Well I just learned he past away due to a Motocycle accident. He was only 41 years old.
He was a good friend and my mentor who taught me so much about this business.
I met Mark back in 1999 when he moved here from Arizona. He was at that time already a Pro Installer as he worked for Buzz Jensen who was a very high end Dealer out there. He met his wife in the Military and moved here in Phila Pa where her family was from.
Years later they moved back out there. He had a son which is about the same age as mine (19 years old) who lives out here with his mother.
Mark had a passion for Star Wars , Video games , Cars, Bikes, Sushi and our hobby. He was a Rotel Dynaudio Audioquest kind of guy. He knew just about everything there is to know about electronics Install, programing , system design etc and had decades of experience.
He moved around 2005 and we would keep in contact a few times a year. When he would come back to Philadelphia to Visit his Son, we would hang out , get some Sushi and maybe check out a few local Hi FI shops.
When the New Star Wars movie was coming out, I texted him with no reply which I felt was odd. I also called him and got a different person with his phone number. I was going to message him on Facebook which was another place we would keep in contact with each other.
Last year I noticed but didn't think anything about it he wasn't posting anymore and hasn't contacted me. I knew he got a new Girlfriend and he seemed so happy.
He died last April and I just found out last night. I talked to his brother.
I'm so broken up inside as he meant so much to me. A piece of me died last night.
I will miss him greatly.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments