Motorcycle Riders...

14567810»

Answers

• jeremymarcinkojeremymarcinko Posts: 2,801
    edited June 17
    Man I wish I had the time. I am just over 400 miles. First service is scheduled for 600 miles. Be nice to get that done so I get into it a it little more.

Been getting a false neutral, 3 times now, between 5 and 6. Might be a technique thing or the tranny is tight being new, but im not happy about it.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • msgmsg Posts: 3,476
    Rick, man, that sure is a LOT of well kept chrome.
    Keeping it that nice, how do you find the time to ride?
    Or anything else for that matter.
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 627
    m9p8g9dap93h.jpg
    j3c2k9mcpcbq.jpg
    Couple pics from Laconia. I got pretty wet riding up on Friday but still had a good time
    modded polk 1.2tl's+dreadnaught, mcintosh c100, d100, mr7084, mvp831, bridged mc2500's+ mit cables
    From my solo ride today
    i7zw1hg6z0oe.jpg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • ROHfanROHfan Posts: 1,005
    My 2003 Honda ACE 750.
    yv1pcqf1alr4.jpg

TV: 70" LED Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 12,652
    I hit the 14k milestone last weekend. Worked on the bike all day today between rain showers, getting ready for my vacation in a couple of weeks. Gonna try to put 1k on it during the 9 days. It will be easy, weather permitting... B)

6urgto7gb1mf.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

Nice! Be safe.

I'm about ready for my first (600 mile) service. Only took about 6 weeks :/
    Rode for about 150 miles this morning. Now time for the initial 600 mile service.
    6pp5nnkpzo6c.jpg
    I'm getting ready to head out for a 4th of July ride. My goal is to ride at least 250 miles.

Ride fast, ride safe everyone... B)

I just got home 15 minutes ago from a great day of riding, then fireworks.

I easily met my mileage goal for the day...

rfts5nvphuzd.jpg
    ro9nmormn0dk.jpg

I am heading out for an overnight trip to York, PA in the morning. I am going to ride down tomorrow and check into the room I just booked moments ago. Then on Thursday morning I am going on a tour of the Harley-Davidson plant and then ride home. I have wanted to do this for a long time and decided it was time I did it on summer vacation this year... B)

I hit the 15k milestone on my bike 2 days ago. I got a late start riding this year and it has been a rainy season, but nevertheless I am really beginning to rack up the miles in the saddle this year. I am about 100 miles from hitting the 3k mark, and it only took me 3 weeks to go from 14-15k.

As always, ride safe everyone... :)

mj6ut3r7wntc.jpg

Sounds fun! Ride Safe.
    edited July 19
    Dag Rick, you must be one'a them leatherbutts. I can get about 100 miles in in fun, rhythm-y back roads ride, but then I'm done for the rest of the day. I could use a bike with better ergos, but not quite there yet. 300 miles in a day is what I'd do if I were taking a trip somewhere, and that's pushing it by about 50 miles. Which is pushing it by another 50.

How long did you ride for that 300 miler day?

Reminds me, I need to make another trip sometime out west a ways. I missed Spring time on the Blue Ridge Parkway, but here's a link to this ride I did with a buddy from Nova Scotia a few years back.

4681331770_51f1f0b2fa.jpg
    BRP Valley on Flickr

4680698353_a92d32b686.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    I read where H-D's sales are way off. The generations after the boomers are not showing interest in motorcycling and especailly 30K hogs.
    I heard Rick is selling his Harley and getting a Victory.
    msg wrote: »
    I heard Rick is selling his Harley and getting a Victory.

:p

623voofqlcpy.jpg

edited July 19
    In all seriousness, last night I read where H-D sales are down. Hopefully it won't last.

Getting ready to head out the door for my trip...

FYI Victory is now Indian...and they are Sweeeeet!

Ride safe man, and enjoy yourself!
    Just past halfway I had to stop for cover when I ran into an unexpected summer shower.

It is starting to clear up and I will be back on the road shortly...

c1iw23qxtypd.jpg
    qo9xd7lutt7b.jpg

I just checked into my room. Gonna grab a bite to eat, then settle in and watch a ballgame on TV.

Here are a few shots I took in Harrisburg while sitting idle in rush hour traffic...

pwtq9lvdl40d.jpg
    94qpsdfiemuu.jpg
    6evc5bcxvrne.jpg
    2n1srs2yrjee.jpg

I am almost exactly 200 miles from home.

rkxq7zj8xgn0.jpg

Another 100 miles this morning. The new Ducati has been wonderful.

1kknnn47u61x.jpeg
    4oz3zacxvx0a.jpeg
  • thsmiththsmith Posts: 6,084
    Made a couple of changes to the FLH, took the tour pak off and for now the comfort flex seat and went Solo. The SuperTrapp mufflers were added late last year.
    1nlxtlziy0lx.jpg
    i7z2vx0xrgl2.jpg
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,210

1kknnn47u61x.jpeg
    4oz3zacxvx0a.jpeg

Buckeye Lake?

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's
    Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC, Audio Art IC3; Speaker cable LA International SS-800; PS Audio AC-3 power cords; All into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.
    edited October 16

1kknnn47u61x.jpeg
    4oz3zacxvx0a.jpeg

Buckeye Lake?

Yes Sir, Liebs island. They have been doing a lot of work around there. The upgraded parks are going to be very nice. Some of the new lake houses are beautiful too. Unfortunately it would extend my commute another 14 miles. I would like own one though.
14567810»