Marantz M-CR610/611

Does anyone here have experience with either of these models? They have wifi, USB, and of course a built-in DAC, plus a CD player. It also has a pre-out which is good for separate power amp. The one problem I've read about is that the remote control smartphone app doesn't always function properly. Thanks for any input.
"This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Could you expound on that? You might say the same about my current integrated amp, an Onkyo TX-8050 :)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    I think it would make a nice bedroom piece, just wish it wasn't a gloss sheen as it'll show every speck of dust and scratch.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sorry. I was on my phone and saw the icon... thought it was erniejade.

Newbie, huh? :D
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sorry. I was on my phone and saw the icon... thought it was erniejade. I've wanted to try those units myself because they look like a good solution for the majority of people.

I wouldn't call erniejade an icon
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a