So Cal meet...

13»

Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,896
    Pick a date guys... Lightman might be around .

Now you are scaring people off

Congrats on the new baby

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 681
    Ugh, January and February weekends are all booked for me. Work stuff, NAMM, drag races, and a wine country weekend away with the Mrs. have me booked until March. Will keep track though in case something changes, or this moves a bit later.
    And yes, congrats on the impending birth!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; FXi4s ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
  • mrlorenmrloren Posts: 1,469
    I might be able to come up from Chula. My oldest lives in Thousand Oaks, I could swing it by the wife she can visit the kid while I go audio nuts.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Denon AVR-X4400H, Emotiva XPA3 GEN3
    Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM, Sony DVP-NS3100ES, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk Signature S60
    Center: Polk CSi-A6
    Front High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT
    Surrounds: Polk T15
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk Signature S35
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Polk RTi4 about 15' up the wall
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,212
    let me know when... bring some vinyl to clean as well. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 525a CD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• hlshurehlshure Posts: 48
    I realize that this an old thread but I’m pretty new here and just wanted to say hi to fellow SoCal members.

@nooshinjohn - fellow polkie in Woodland Hills here.
    Running 5.1.4, Yamaha RX-A 2070, Parasound A31, Polk LSiM 707 (Fronts), Polk LSiM 706 (Center), Polk OWM3 (Surround), Polk TL3 (Atmos), HSU VTF-2 MK4, Epson 5030UB, Silver Ticket 110"
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,896
    hlshure wrote: »
    I realize that this an old thread but I’m pretty new here and just wanted to say hi to fellow SoCal members.

@nooshinjohn - fellow polkie in Woodland Hills here.

Hook up, Johns a great guy. We all like sharing.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    I don't do hookups. would be happy to host a get together however. Shoot me a PM and we can see if we can make something happen.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 525a CD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 681
    Let me know if this comes to pass. Don't know that I can add anything equipment-wise to enhance the experience, but would offer to cook and take that off your hands. I have an Instant Pot and ain't afraid to use it!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; FXi4s ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
    Is instant pot legal in CA? I know they still restrict some of the more potent varieties. ;)

• civiliancivilian Posts: 286
    Hey All, just checking in to see what is going on.