500GB PS4 for sale

Options
Hey guys:

I'm selling this for a friend, but will take all responsibility for the transaction. I'm quiet on the forums these days, but have multiple transactions with other members that have all gone well, so buy without worry.

For sale is a 500GB PS4. The PS4 is in good shape, with the only "ding" being that the rubber coating on one of the controller thumb knobs is cracked. My buddy will include a copy of Lego Marvel with the PS4, and is looking for $150 plus shipping. Since I'm handling the transaction, I'd prefer a friends payment on paypal, but can work with whoever is interested.

Let me know if you have questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Jason
2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

Comments

• quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Options
    Heck of a price. Glws.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,063
    Options
    Where was this before Christmas when Santa was shopping for the kids? :D
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • campbellsoup
    Options
    Interested. Pm sent
    Anthem MRX 510
    XBOX 360
    WD Live Media Streamer
    Totem Model 1 Signature L/R/C
    Totem Rainmaker surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD

Go Dolphins!
    B)
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Great bargain, should sell fast! :) GLWTS!
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Options
    Interested as well
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    Options
    Wowza, great price!
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    If others don't buy, I am ready to PayPal immediately
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Edited..... Good luck buyer! Awesome price.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Put me in line....somewhere. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Holy GREAT-price-for-a-PS4!! That right there is PS3 pricing!

I'd jump in line, but it'd never get to me. GLWTS, though I don't think you need it Jason!
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Pm'd u about PS4 yesterday? Did u sell it yet? Peace
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • seabeerob213
    Options
    Is this still available?
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • campbellsoup
    Options
    I am waiting to purchase. Thanks.
    Anthem MRX 510
    XBOX 360
    WD Live Media Streamer
    Totem Model 1 Signature L/R/C
    Totem Rainmaker surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD

Go Dolphins!
    B)