Replacement Board for DSW Pro 600

Does Polk have extra circuit boards for purchase....I figured out which cap leaked all over one of the boards in my sub. I would need the entire board including caps and all to simply switch out old board for new.....thanks


  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,117
    Anyoone....anyone.....or am I stuck with a giant door stop at this point....
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,302
    The best source of Polk parts information is with Polk CS department at 1-800-377-7655 or via
    In general terms Polk doesn't offer individual amplifier parts or individual circuit boards, but rather the complete amp assembly. Be sure an mention your CP membership when you contact them.
    "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
    — Christopher Hitchens
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,117
    Will do......thanks
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,577
    edited January 2016
    Kev, they won't have a 600 board, but they will replace it with a 660 if I remember right, it's a drop in replacement..

    I'm guessing you have this corrected by now, I just saw the date..
  • Mine just went too - thanks for this info - will contact them!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!