SRT controller

Hey guys,just inherited,a full set of polk srt's,from my uncle,he says he has the controller,but cant find it(he does have a huge log cabin,filled with AV stuff EVERYWHERE,but i'm starting to lose hope...so,i'll pay if anybody has one of these hard to find pieces!!!

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,835
    Trust me if someone does have one you will pay.. Have you tried eBay or audiogon?
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,142
    Tear the cabin apart...
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • Yeah,I've been looking dogg, I'm just gonna have to go there and look,he let me look once but I felt weird going through all his old ****,guy has an elevator going down into his perfectly acoustic room,it's madness.....these were just hammy downs to him that he gave me
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Posts: 1,596
    There seems to be a lot of people looking for the SRT controllers and remote controls. I managed to find one on eBay a couple years ago and paid like $250 for it. I haven't seen one for sale since except a few being sold with the entire speaker package for thousands of dollars.
    POLK AUDIO SRT
    (Signature Reference Theater)

2rqdrna.jpg s6k686.jpg 11rgneu.jpg
    SRT 10.2 SYSTEM
    (4) SRT Subs & Satellites
    (2) SRT Center Speakers
    (2) SRT Control Centers w/Remote
    (4) f/x1000 Surrounds
    (2) PSW650 Subs
    Pioneer Elite SC-09TX AVR
    Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD Blu-Ray
    Pioneer Elite BDP-33FD Blu-Ray (Region-Free)
    Custom HTPC w/Multi-Lane SATA Hot-Swapable Drive RAID Tower