Xbox One Questions

So, I hooked mine up the other day, and am getting used to it. However, I have some questions since neither Microsoft or the Star Wars game maker provided any instructions. If I wasn't used to the Xbox 360, I would be SOL with this console.

Can I just play this game without having to login every time? This is a MAJOR PITA.

How can I save any progress? Are there checkpoints to reach for saving, or is there a way to save anytime?

At the start of each mission there is the opportunity to select a blaster type. Can this be accessed while playing to switch blasters?

Comments

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,271
    edited December 2015
    With my One and 360 I've had to log into my Microsoft account (based on my Hotmail address) once on both and even since they auto login each time they are powered up. There's an option you can select on the first login to "Remember Me" or in the settings.

As far as game progress, that should be auto-saved after playing to both your console and to the cloud.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,841
    Isn't the new Star Wars game online only? No singleplayer?
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,952
    Thanks. I will look for 'remember me'. Star Wars is single, coop, and online.
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,556
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Isn't the new Star Wars game online only? No singleplayer?
    It has single player mode but it's basically training for online play.

• mantismantis Posts: 14,556
    I will have to say this game is very fun to play and the sound quality is the best I've ever heard.
    A single player game play with a good story would have been awesome but I'm not gonna judge this game as I love playing it for exactly what it is.