Feel the hate thread

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,654
    There

Their

They're

Only one is correct for the above post ;)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,053
    psb60xwrrbf0.jpg
  • soundfreak1soundfreak1 Posts: 2,822
    FestYboy wrote: »
    There

Their

They're

@#$#!@&;@ does this work in the above post?
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
    Viking64 wrote: »
    psb60xwrrbf0.jpg

A good example of my post
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
    edited November 2017
    nbrowser wrote: »

And yet you can't spell colour, labour, honour and favourite correctly! Who you...da fuzzy wuzzies? :)
    We don't use those FRENCH spellings in America, silly! :p
    FestYboy wrote: »
    There

Their

They're

@#$#!@&;@ does this work in the above post?

Not as long as vanilla has any say in it, lol.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,031
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Willow wrote: »
    Not hate but.... Why is it called a driveway where we park and a parkway where we drive?
    Willow wrote: »
    Not hate but.... Why is it called a driveway where we park and a parkway where we drive?

You do realize you must wonder about this intently...you posted....twice! :wink:

My phone froze and it didn't seem posted. Even when I refreshed the browser. Sorry about that guys. I hate people who double post!
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android Mi Box3. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 18,711
    do you guyses know why us Amurricans don't spell, e.g., colour with the "u"? It's because Webster, that ever-frugal Yankee, decided the "u" added no value in terms of pronounciation of the words, so he omitted them. Why waste the letter?!

You could look it up.

:)

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/05/america-drop-u-british-spellings

"It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
  • Msabot1Msabot1 Posts: 2,108
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    He's cleaving to it, in fact.

Win10 is intrusive but it works OK.
    I do missWin7 a bit (heck, I miss XP. I liked XP Pro). I thought about staying with Win7, but figured I'd buy some time by going to 10.

XP Pro was the best OP system Gates ever came out with...Lots of users..ran a lot of systems..heck,even without support it is still being used by some..
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,855
    A doe
    A deer
    A female deer

Whiskers on kittens
    ... :p
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    edited November 2017
    Tony M wrote: »
    A doe
    A deer
    A female deer

Whiskers on kittens
    ... :p

I now hate you >:)
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,258
    Cause the hills are aliiiiive with the sound of music, and its stuck in your head, too?

My pleasure. Any time...
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
    Gaaaaa!!! Y'all suck!

My pleasure. Any time...
    Reminded me of this watch I got for a h.s. girlfriend! Pretty sure she's a lady of the night now.
  • I hate the fact that semi-truck drivers (worst offenders) constantly speed through my workzone (highways) with no regard whatsoever for the workers being inches away from them and certain death.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,271
    Commercials....especially the fake coporate responsibility and charity ones during the holidays. Surely technology must exist to watch a football game with no annoying commercials.
  • warrenwarren Posts: 613
    tonyb wrote: »
    Bad chili.....hate bad chili. Eat more cornbread to get the bad taste out, more beer or Pepsi will help!

Took the grand kids snowboarding and went inside to grab some chili. I ask the 15 year old bimbo who couldn't remove herself from Facebook, "Is it homemade ? " She assures me it is but that she didn't make it. Thank God I thought to myself.

Big fat B.S. liar.....junk was Hormel chili out of a can, the nastiest sheet you'll ever put in your mouth.....next to actual sheet that is.

Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
    edited November 2017
    Even one real-time ride, exposed to that song, is traumatic.

45 minutes would be the stuff of PTSDs.

Alright, you asked for it.

^^^ but... but... I like that one.

this one, too...

But, then again, of course, I like Melanie Safka, too...

oh, oh... and the Irish Rovers, too! Oh, oh, oh!

Mardy you have a mean streak a mile long.
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
    I'm here for you guys...

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,811
    I hate all the naysayers who don't think Die Hard is a Christmas movie...

I watch it every Christmas eve.
    The film takes place on Christmas eve. Coincidence...i think not!
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    What? A movie about batteries?!

I'm here for you guys...

...to strangle... >:)
    Yeah. To go with your bag of clip leads. Talk about getting all you want for Christmas
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,811
    What? A movie about batteries?!

No...that would be "Batteries Not Included".
    Strangely enough, it was released only a week before Christmas 1987....uh.......christmas movie......???
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    msg wrote: »
    Yeah. To go with your bag of clip leads. Talk about getting all you want for Christmas

I can see it now.
    Man, 59, found strangled by own clipleads. Film at 11.