4-20 Binding post nuts

Options
I need some for my Monitor IIs and Polk said they don't have them?

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    That should have read: 1/4-20
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Are you sure you don't mean 420? :wink:
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    I was looking for 8-32 binding posts and this place was the only one I found on the net.
    http://www.digikey.com/en
    Might have what you're looking for.
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    damn there's a lot of stuff there, where are the post?
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    I have my posts bookmarked, but didn't search hard for your needs, as wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for. I did a quick search and found 1/4 x 20 "plain" nuts, but again if you were looking for something more finished, not sure if they carry that.
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s