WTB: RTI70's, Receiver

Options
Skywalker
Skywalker Posts: 17
edited March 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hey guys whats up. This is actually my bro's name but it wouldnt let me set up my own account for some reason so im just gonna post on his. We are both new to the forum but not really to polk. actually im about to buy my 1st polk and was wanting to go with some 70's. just wanted to see who was selling what. I'm also looking for a good midrange receiver, nothing huge. thanks
Post edited by Skywalker on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2004
    Options
    you might want to check your local Circuit City stores.. they may have a pair of RTi70's still in stock.. it's worth a call or a trip to the store. they come up on ebay quite often.. just don't over pay for them. same with the receiver.
    Speakers can be expensive to ship..so if you can find someone on ebay within your driving distance.. it's much less expensive to pick them up in person. Also.. this avoids any possible shipping damage. Most ebay seller will work with you on this.
    good luck
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • kingkip
    kingkip Posts: 401
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Hi Skywalker,

Where are you located? There was an open box pair of rti70s at the bellevue CC in Washington.
    There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited March 2004
    Options
    If you can get a pair for $400 or less, you've gotten a super great deal.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."