From Xbox 360 to Xbox One

2»

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 14,558
    I don't use wireless, I just use the Xbox One model. They are fine.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,282
    mantis wrote: »
    I don't use wireless, I just use the Xbox One model. They are fine.

Same here, although I don't use it all that much.
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,208
    So are the Xbox one ones just a headset or is it a surround headset? I'm thinking of something I can wear to hear the game without using my HT speakers...

IE Baby sleeping Stealth mode
  • cstmar01cstmar01 Posts: 4,398
    Just a headset without Surround. I rarely use mine as I've been playing alone ( :'( ) haha
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,967
    Ordered my Xbox One this morning with Fallout 4. I was going to get the Star Wars game, but it has really bad reviews on Amazon.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,141
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    Just a headset without Surround. I rarely use mine as I've been playing alone ( :'( ) haha

I'll be your huckleberry....

Enders, I use the standard no frills headset supplied to with the console. You're too fancy with your "surround headset" :p
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,907
    Battlefront is fun but a bit aggravating. It's so open and on a grand scale that it's rather hard to adjust to. There really is no cover on a lot of the maps. The delay of the shot is also hard to adjust to.
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,558
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Ordered my Xbox One this morning with Fallout 4. I was going to get the Star Wars game, but it has really bad reviews on Amazon.
    I completely disagree , the New Star Wars game is awesome. Yes it has flaws but the fun factor greatly outweighs all of them.
2»