From Xbox 360 to Xbox One

2»

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 14,575
    I don't use wireless, I just use the Xbox One model. They are fine.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,572
    mantis wrote: »
    I don't use wireless, I just use the Xbox One model. They are fine.

Same here, although I don't use it all that much.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,478
    So are the Xbox one ones just a headset or is it a surround headset? I'm thinking of something I can wear to hear the game without using my HT speakers...

IE Baby sleeping Stealth mode
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!
  • cstmar01cstmar01 Posts: 4,398
    Just a headset without Surround. I rarely use mine as I've been playing alone ( :'( ) haha
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 9,161
    Ordered my Xbox One this morning with Fallout 4. I was going to get the Star Wars game, but it has really bad reviews on Amazon.
    Bud

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-20 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Z Anaconda XLR analog ICs, Z Anaconda speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables
    Revelation Audio Cryo-Silver Reference DB-25 umbilical power cable for preamp modules

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,237
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    Just a headset without Surround. I rarely use mine as I've been playing alone ( :'( ) haha

I'll be your huckleberry....

Enders, I use the standard no frills headset supplied to with the console. You're too fancy with your "surround headset" :p
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,214
    Battlefront is fun but a bit aggravating. It's so open and on a grand scale that it's rather hard to adjust to. There really is no cover on a lot of the maps. The delay of the shot is also hard to adjust to.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra, Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design Magnifico, North Star Design Supremo
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,575
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Ordered my Xbox One this morning with Fallout 4. I was going to get the Star Wars game, but it has really bad reviews on Amazon.
    I completely disagree , the New Star Wars game is awesome. Yes it has flaws but the fun factor greatly outweighs all of them.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
2»