Top 10 Female singers, why not right?

Options
I like Female singers much better then male so here is my top 10
1) Loreena McKennitt- There has never been a woman that has moved me more then her. I get the chills just thinking about her.
2) Barbra Streisand- I grew up listening to her not to mention my mom sings exactly like her.
3) Susanna Hoffs- She is from the bengals and man can she dig into you. I'm not a big fan of her music but damn can she sing.
4) Cindi Lauper- Wow what moving person.
5) Amy Lee- She is chilling , she is fantastic , she is one of my very favorite's of all time. Love this girl
6) Norah Jones- When she hit the scene , I was moved. She came out and took me by storm. Wow is she wonderful.
7) Diana Krall- Sexy just sexy, she sings and your beat. She has a way of seducing you with the mic.
8) Sade- Same thing, she sings and your beat.
9) Madonna- She fell off my radar years ago when she went a bit weird. Then my Daughter and I went to her concert in Atlantic City last month and she was incredible. I started listening to her again and man is she good. She also sends chills up your spine. At the concert I felt her power and got all emotional. She is the queen for a reason.
10) Sarah McLachlan- I discovered her many years ago. What a fantastic sexy voice she has. She can sing me to sleep anytime.

I could add many more but thats top ten. They could change order at any time except my number 1. Loreena is my very favorite of all time. I have all her Albums and look forward to when she releases a new one. Every single song , every single Album in whole is moving and comfortable.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments