Reeltrouble1

Yo man, you still out there bro'?

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Tom, we've had a RT1 sighting in the FM recently. However it is mushroom season so don't expect Ted to poke his head out of the brush for awhile. Miss him around here though.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    I have not talked with him since PF at Disney Joes,,, I think he was playing in a local band last I heard
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    He came, he saw the status of HIS forum, and voted with his feet. Blame him?
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    He came, he saw the status of HIS forum, and voted with his feet. Blame him?

Not at all, it's an oft-told tale around here, sir.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Ted disappeared long before the forum changed, as had Mark & Russ. But life and the forum go on.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Ted's always been in and out, more out in the past few years. Mark and Russ are casualties of Corporate. I'd be out too, under those circumstances.

They are missed, though!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    I have not talked with him since PF at Disney Joes,,, I think he was playing in a local band last I heard

He dropped some audio gear at my place in 2013. I recall him saying he was involved with a couple of bands.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,706
    cnh wrote: »
    Mark and Russ are casualties of themselves.

Fixed it for you/

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    The door to the basement opens slooowly and with a creak...
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    tonyb wrote: »
    Tom, we've had a RT1 sighting in the FM recently. However it is mushroom season so don't expect Ted to poke his head out of the brush for awhile. Miss him around here though.

I see what you did there... Hahaha
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    The door to the basement opens slooowly and with a creak...

Who's peeking out?
    Carl