SDA-CRS/CRS+ Something Different

2»

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,044
    You'd want to keep that monster away from the tweeter inductor.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• xschopxschop Posts: 601
    Was afraid of that. Would have been nice to have all be right there accessable by 4 screws.
    Remote mount it with faston leads to the board like Polk used.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• westmassguywestmassguy Posts: 5,740
    Like Jesse says, you want the SuperQ as far away as possible. Difficult in the CRS cabinet though, since you don't want it near the woofer magnets either.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer
    Cables: Speaker: Furez 10/2 with GLS Locking Banana Plugs
    Interconnect: Furez 10/2 with SpeakONs
    ICs: Custom Furez by Douglas Connections
    Den:
    Bose 901 Series II Continentals Restored, Re-Built Equalizer with Elna Silmic IIs, Sonicaps, and Silver Mica Caps
    Carver CT-3 Pre, Carver PM-600

dhsspeakerservice.com/
    Now Carrying Gimpod's Custom SDA Circuit Boards

"And keep her under 70, would you, huh? Betty likes a slow ride"
  • xschopxschop Posts: 601
    I'm changing out the factory inductor leads also to 16g OFC with a little extra length.
    I noticed there is an "R" and a "P" on the board. Does it matter which way they are connected to factory inductor inputs?
    No

2»