Just like riding a bike

It's been so long I just wanted to be sure I knew how to post!

Comments

• Welcome back!
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,263
    tonyb wrote: »

Welcome back man, btw....absence of more than 2 weeks at a crack require a Karma to re-enter. Anything will do, the TV...dog....dry cleaning coupons, we aren't picky.

I'm picky....first born....LOL
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 6,308
    nbrowser wrote: »

Welcome back man, btw....absence of more than 2 weeks at a crack require a Karma to re-enter. Anything will do, the TV...dog....dry cleaning coupons, we aren't picky.

I'm picky....first born....LOL

Careful what you wish for. Could get expensive...
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,306
    The real question is do you know where the edit button is?
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,202
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.

B)
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 11,902
    What's funny is that even I know where the edit button is. The ever elusive "post a new thread" button however stumped me like masterpp with the black paint.

Tom
    Tom, I'll save you some more frustration. A "Private Message" is now called a "Conversation", but to start one you have to click the "Message" box.

It not much different than getting 10 from 8+5.
    Ugh, any pointers on how to post a picture here?

Tom
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,901
    The file button next to the emoticons.
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom

It's not the url icon, it's the one to the right of it, the paper with the folded down edge.
    Ken, that's the one I hit. At the bottom, it says to input the URL. I do so and nothing happens, so I hit enter and nothing happens. At this point I am at a loss as to what to do.

Tom
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,901
    Are you pulling from Google images? I find those links to be dead.
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 3,684
    gbgs1p5ujz2p.png

Just did it on my iPhone, hit choose file.
    So the both of you are saying that I can't just link a picture from anywhere on the web and that I have to load it into my computer first?

I input the "Image URL" and hit enter...nothing happens.

Tom
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,942
    No. I just posted a picture in the What Are You Listening To thread that is a link to an Amazon file.

[ i m g]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31uLfiKa86L.jpg[ / i m g]

31uLfiKa86L.jpg
    31uLfiKa86L.jpg
    Ah, schitt son. You don't even need any button. Just the code. Sweet. Thanks Mr. Blue. Rock on with your bad self! Much appreciated.

Tom
    10704039_337324526444818_8444203293625237310_n.jpg?oh=f8e34efbb35e9753f51041a9fc66d47c&oe=564630FA

Just testing here....let's see if this works okay.

Tom
    Sweet titty. Got it down bro'. Thanks again!

Tom
    Look out, Tom's on the loose.
    With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom
    With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom

Just need Lightman. You still in touch with him?
    Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom
    Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom

Just glad he's outa my bushes. Enjoyed a couple beers with the boy when he came out for a Seattle GTG a few years ago. Cool dude...
  • I like tonyb's Karma idea / penalty. This was Karma'd to me here a while back and never used as the vehicle intended ended up gone. Simply post "I'm in" over the next week and I will do a random draw on Saturday the 17th.n19cdu0kdup1.jpg
  • Saturday the 17th
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 13,889
    just like...

28173481961_dd016b6493_b.jpg009a by Mark Hardy, on Flickr