Just like riding a bike

It's been so long I just wanted to be sure I knew how to post!
VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
NAD SS rigs w/mods
GIK panels

Comments

• Welcome back!
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,666
    tonyb wrote: »

Welcome back man, btw....absence of more than 2 weeks at a crack require a Karma to re-enter. Anything will do, the TV...dog....dry cleaning coupons, we aren't picky.

I'm picky....first born....LOL
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 6,428
    nbrowser wrote: »

Welcome back man, btw....absence of more than 2 weeks at a crack require a Karma to re-enter. Anything will do, the TV...dog....dry cleaning coupons, we aren't picky.

I'm picky....first born....LOL

Careful what you wish for. Could get expensive...
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,817
    The real question is do you know where the edit button is?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• tonybtonyb Posts: 27,433
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    F1nut wrote: »

LMFAO....I think I'm the only one who got that remark.

B)

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,166
    What's funny is that even I know where the edit button is. The ever elusive "post a new thread" button however stumped me like masterpp with the black paint.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
    Tom, I'll save you some more frustration. A "Private Message" is now called a "Conversation", but to start one you have to click the "Message" box.

It not much different than getting 10 from 8+5.

Ugh, any pointers on how to post a picture here?

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,317
    The file button next to the emoticons.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, iFi LS3.5
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom

treitz3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got that part DSkip. I put in the URL and hit enter, nothing. Please don't tell me that we have to save it to the computer, then provide an attachment just to post a picture.

Tom

It's not the url icon, it's the one to the right of it, the paper with the folded down edge.

Ken, that's the one I hit. At the bottom, it says to input the URL. I do so and nothing happens, so I hit enter and nothing happens. At this point I am at a loss as to what to do.

Tom

• DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,317
    Are you pulling from Google images? I find those links to be dead.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, iFi LS3.5
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 3,954
    gbgs1p5ujz2p.png

Just did it on my iPhone, hit choose file.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
    So the both of you are saying that I can't just link a picture from anywhere on the web and that I have to load it into my computer first?

I input the "Image URL" and hit enter...nothing happens.

Tom

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 9,249
    No. I just posted a picture in the What Are You Listening To thread that is a link to an Amazon file.

[ i m g]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31uLfiKa86L.jpg[ / i m g]

31uLfiKa86L.jpg
    Bud

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-20 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Z Anaconda XLR analog ICs, Z Anaconda speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables
    Revelation Audio Cryo-Silver Reference DB-25 umbilical power cable for preamp modules

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    31uLfiKa86L.jpg

Ah, schitt son. You don't even need any button. Just the code. Sweet. Thanks Mr. Blue. Rock on with your bad self! Much appreciated.

Tom

10704039_337324526444818_8444203293625237310_n.jpg?oh=f8e34efbb35e9753f51041a9fc66d47c&oe=564630FA

Just testing here....let's see if this works okay.

Tom

Sweet titty. Got it down bro'. Thanks again!

Tom

Look out, Tom's on the loose.

With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom

With two hot little redheads, a bottle of liquor and a can of that ever elusive black paint. Lookout!

Tom

Just need Lightman. You still in touch with him?

Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom

Yeah, he's out climbing a pole tonight peeing off the top of it in the wind. Situation normal, all.........well, you know the rest.

Tom

Just glad he's outa my bushes. Enjoyed a couple beers with the boy when he came out for a Seattle GTG a few years ago. Cool dude...

• I like tonyb's Karma idea / penalty. This was Karma'd to me here a while back and never used as the vehicle intended ended up gone. Simply post "I'm in" over the next week and I will do a random draw on Saturday the 17th.n19cdu0kdup1.jpg
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • Saturday the 17th
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 14,649
    just like...

28173481961_dd016b6493_b.jpg009a by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum