Brock and others have you seen this?

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,079
    No, I hadn't seen this. I wish they had larger pics because branding doesn't really tell you what these are. I have so many 6SL7's and 5691's I'd really need to know if these are different. The Brimar is a very nice tube, they only have 1 for sale. I have a pair and they are probably 1 of my top 3 faves.

Be interesting to know if those are "true" CBS made tubes. Without dates and/or other markings it's not easy to tell.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    yep i know but i remember some looking and the price seems right with no bidding:)