WTB CSi30, or one RTi28

MSkeezer
MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
edited March 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hi all. I'm looking for a 6th surround speaker. None of the CC's around here are selling the CSi30 anymore, and I can't find any good deals on the 28's, so I was wondering if anyone hear might have one. Please let me know. Thanks.

Thomas
Post edited by MSkeezer on

Comments

• bokdaddy
    bokdaddy Posts: 176
    edited March 2004
    The price really isn't spectacular but here's a single RTi28 for sale.
    Home:
    Denon AVR-1803
    Polk CSi30
    Polk RTi70
    Polk RTi28
    Polk PSW-303

Car:
    Kenwood KDC-BT945U
    RF Punch P400-4
    Polk MM6501
    Polk MM651
    RF Punch P300-1
    Boston Acoustics G312-4
  • MSkeezer
    edited March 2004
    Gosh dang it, you're right...Thanks for the link, though.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited March 2004
    Originally posted by MSkeezer
    Hi all. I'm looking for a 6th surround speaker. None of the CC's around here are selling the CSi30 anymore, and I can't find any good deals on the 28's, so I was wondering if anyone hear might have one. Please let me know. Thanks.

Thomas

I talked to a guy at my local CC last night and he said they still had one in the warehouse that they can special order...you might try that...
  • MSkeezer
    edited March 2004
    Yeah, I asked about that, too. I would have gotten it, but I didn't want to pay them $200 for it. Especially when I got the CSi40 at that price. The 28's I have now weren't any better either. I had the RTi38's, which I loved, but I'm so freakin stupid that I thought I might like floorstanders a little better, so I returned them and picked up a pair of R30's for only $99 each. They were good speakers, but weren't as good as a match as the 38's, so I took them back, hoping to get my 38's back. Well, they had the 38's, but some idiot has pushed in the tweeter on one of them, so I ended up getting a pair of RTi28's brand new instead. But they were $90 each, which I don't think was a very good price at all, considering I only pair $80 each for the 38's. Oh, well. I think the 28's are just as good, so I should stop complaining. lol

Thomas