Jul/15 No xbox one Adapter/Boom mic. Polk Audio Melee Headphone

Hello, Today I just made a purchase as a lightning sale during Amazons celebration for "Prime Day" Jul/15. That is when I saw the "Polk Audio Melee Headphone - Xbox One" It was being sold at an EXTREMELY great price, and what really got me to purchase the headphones was the fact that in the details it said that it came with the free adapter/boom mic upon registering the item, but as it was a "LIGHTNING SALE" I only had 3 MINUTES to make the purchase. Therefore I didn't have time to research the product until after I made the purchase. I now know that you are no longer supplying the adapter/boom mic as promotional offers, but I am really hoping you can do something for me. Please reply to me as soon as you can, thank you.

Comments

• Sp00k102
    Sp00k102 Posts: 2
    I'm in the same boat...does the mic work at all for you on xbox one? It's not even picking up any audio for me.
  • Sp00k102
    Sp00k102 Posts: 2
    oh, and additionally, the inline mic works fine on my laptop, so we know it's not an issue with the mic. It's with the adapter for the XB1 controller.
  • nguyendot
    nguyendot Posts: 3,594
    Call customer support Monday when they open up and see what they'll do for you.
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD