Sony SCD-1 SACD/CD Player

Options
haimoc
haimoc Posts: 1,031
edited June 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a Sony SCD-1 and original remote for sale. This model was manufactured in 2002 ( last year of the production) with latest firmware. I don't have original boxes or manual; however, I have a digital copy of the user manual. I am not an original owner.

The unit is in excellent condition, and everything works as it should be. I never have a single problem with it. There is small scratch on the top (see the attached pictures). I am asking for $1500.00 +S/H. Please let me know if you have any question.

1l8fuknqpz0f.jpg
g5ybv9g9nf6p.jpg
yniuwdg24oum.jpg
ib1e548uzqdv.jpg

Comments

• Texas42
    Texas42 Posts: 404
    Options
    Casual bump for an awesome statement CD player. Wouldn't mind having it myself. GLWS.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,053
    Options
    This is the best looking CD player on the planet!
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,031
    Options
    Thanks for the comment. It has been sold.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,155
    Options
    haimoc wrote: »
    Thanks for the comment. It has been sold.
    Thank God.... the last thing I needed was another temptation.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson