Yamaha RX-V995 receiver for sale

vr4god
vr4god Posts: 11
edited March 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
no longer available
Classe' SSP-800 processor, Sunfire Theater Grand IV processor, Sunfire Signature Grand 5 Amp, Yamaha DPX-1300 Projector, Stewart Firehawk 106" Screen, Denon DVD-2900, Monster AVS 2000, Monster HTS 5100, Polk LSI 25 Mains, Polk LSI C Center, Polk LSI FX surrounds, Sound Dynamics powered sub
Post edited by vr4god on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited March 2004
    A better approach to trying to pawn something off in the forum would be to set a price and perhaps provide pictures. Go to Ebay to be rude.

What works even better is to participate in the forum, then think about the flea market down the road.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • vr4god
    edited March 2004
    OH! Thanks net nanny of the polk forum.
    Classe' SSP-800 processor, Sunfire Theater Grand IV processor, Sunfire Signature Grand 5 Amp, Yamaha DPX-1300 Projector, Stewart Firehawk 106" Screen, Denon DVD-2900, Monster AVS 2000, Monster HTS 5100, Polk LSI 25 Mains, Polk LSI C Center, Polk LSI FX surrounds, Sound Dynamics powered sub
  • Rush Limbaugh
    Rush Limbaugh Posts: 125
    edited March 2004
    Wow...way to make people want to buy from you! LOL! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • vr4god
    edited March 2004
    Forget it..no longer for sale. Damn you people freak me out.
  • Rush Limbaugh
    edited March 2004
    Clever edits. I should have saved what it said before you edited it.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited March 2004
    vr4god,

That's not how we do business here. You want to sell something here you post a price, pics always help. You need to understand that you're a newbie, that you haven't built any trust. Doro's advice was on the money, so if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the arse.

F1
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited March 2004
    LOL....now he edits his posts!!!

Go away, go far away! Crap like that isn't welcome here.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• vr4god
    edited March 2004
    I can bash, believe me I can bash with you but its really not worth it here. I would have thought this forum was more mature and helpful to new people. I was wrong. In fact I perfer to bash face to face where the spineless little punks behind the keyboard now have to show there real faces.

In fact, I am now going to sell all my POLK speakers. They suck for sound, Melt, and its fanclub sucks. I do not want anymore to do with POLK. I leave it to all you poor souls that work lousy jobs and can only afford lowgrade equipment. Goodbye losers. See ya in the B&W room. Oh and one more thing....
  • F1nut
    edited March 2004
    Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know. You sir, don't know!!!

BTW, B&W are some of the worst speakers I've ever heard, but I can understand why you'd like them, poor taste abounds in your life.

President of Club Polk

• Rush Limbaugh
    edited March 2004
    Originally posted by vr4god
    I can bash, believe me I can bash with you but its really not worth it here. I would have thought this forum was more mature and helpful to new people. I was wrong. In fact I perfer to bash face to face where the spineless little punks behind the keyboard now have to show there real faces.

In fact, I am now going to sell all my POLK speakers. They suck for sound, Melt, and its fanclub sucks. I do not want anymore to do with POLK. I leave it to all you poor souls that work lousy jobs and can only afford lowgrade equipment. Goodbye losers. See ya in the B&W room. Oh and one more thing....

I think you were given sound advice and you took it the wrong way and started being a jerk. Then you edited it all and now you're acting as if you did nothing wrong and act is if it's wrong for people to ask questions before they buy stuff from you, just as they do for everyone who sells things here.

The more evasive you are the more skeptical your potential buyers become.

Also, if Polk sucks so bad why were you here to begin with and why do you own Polk speakers? Do you have a lousy job and can only afford lowgrade equipment? :p:p :rolleyes: :p:p

Bye loser! :eek:
  • vr4god
    edited March 2004
    I came to this forum for help. Thinking I was dealing with adults who shared the same interest, instead you bash/flame me like I was being crucified for offering a receiver for sale. BLAH! I dont need your opinions or help anyway. I have concluded I am above you in all respect to the audiophile world. I have wasted more time with you than I should and that was my mistake. So I will go away, you win, but you lost a member not that it really matters to you. Enjoy your little world by yourself with yourself. LOSERS!

Look at your #2 rules/commandments. Live by your own laws. Hey Rush, you probably voted for Clinton too.
  • Rush Limbaugh
    edited March 2004
    I came to this forum for help. Thinking I was dealing with adults who shared the same interest, instead you bash/flame me like I was being crucified for offering a receiver for sale. BLAH! I dont need your opinions or help anyway. I have concluded I am above you in all respect to the audiophile world. I have wasted more time with you than I should and that was my mistake. So I will go away, you win, but you lost a member not that it really matters to you. Enjoy your little world by yourself with yourself. LOSERS!

Look at your #2 rules/commandments. Live by your own laws. Hey Rush, you probably voted for Clinton too.

If you came to this forum for help how come you act like a know-it-all and then get all bent out of shape when someone very politely tells you that you should SET a price when selling something and maybe even post a few pictures? :confused:

You obviously haven't sold anything here before and nobody was chastizing, flaming you, or bashing as you claimed. If you'd like to point out the instances in which that was done go ahead.

Also, since you can't leave your posts without editing out their original contents where you were calling doro names and taking his original point too personally and saying how stupid this forum is, ect. nobody should trust you.

So keep sitting on your high horse, and realize it's because you're so full of yourself that you got into this arguement in the first place. I'm relatively new here as well and if someone is giving me advice on how to sell what i'm trying to sell on a forum i've never sold on before I tend to heed to their advice, because that's all it is!

Adios though. Nobody is sad to see you go. We are very accepting of new folks here, but nobody is going to be accepting of a know-it-all jackass and nobody should.
  • vr4god
    edited March 2004
    The Clinton comment got to you didnt it? LOL.

:D:D
  • Rush Limbaugh
    edited March 2004
    Not really.

I'm more concerned with you skirting the issue and not owning up to the fact you're a jackass and hanging around a board you claim sucks so bad when you said you were leaving. :D
  • F1nut
    edited March 2004
    I have concluded I am above you in all respect to the audiophile world.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're so far from being in the "audiophile world" that Mars is closer to you. Now, at least do something right, go away and honor your word.

President of Club Polk

• Rush Limbaugh
    edited March 2004