Stevie Nicks Crystal Visions Vinyl

I do not think I have ever had a double LP set without a pop or click or surface noise. Amazing, and pretty good music too.

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,647
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    Nice album. I agree, But I've been partial to Stevie since the 70's.

Wonder?

• smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Who "wasn't" partial to Stevie back in the day? Dang, I was...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,089
    Nice album. I agree, But I've been partial to Stevie since the 70's.

Wonder?

No... His right hand. He goes both ways.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn

No... His right hand. He goes both ways.
    Your mind seems to spend too much time in the gutter. Do you ever have a nice thought? <3

You leaving this forum and never posting again.... That's a nice thought.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Polkitup2 wrote: »
    I do not think I have ever had a double LP set without a pop or click or surface noise. Amazing, and pretty good music too.
    Thanks for the tip on the lp. I will probably pick up a copy