More fun with Vanilla

ZLTFUL
ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
So this has been happening to me more and more lately.
Not only on my home computer using Chrome and Firefox but also on 4 of my work computers using Chrome, Firefox, IE 9 through 11 and Safari.
Had similar weirdness with my iPad running Chrome and Safari.

gurdeu509bek.jpg
1wvs01hgn3er.jpg
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I thought it was just me! I'm running Ubuntu Linux 15.04 and Chrome 42.0.2311.152
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Me too the last couple days...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Yep, I''ve been getting the same.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Ha, just happened again after I made the post above.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,309
    Yeah, I get it at work and at home also. Glad to hear I am not alone.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    I'll forward this to Vanilla's attention.
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Same here. I thought it was the mushrooms kicking in, but apparently not :)
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Same here, hit refresh and it resumes normal operation.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Same here. I thought it was the mushrooms kicking in, but apparently not :)
    bogart!! man dude o:)
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Same here, hit refresh and it resumes normal operation.

I have to do this a lot on my iPhone.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Vanilla indicated they found the problem and all should be operating correctly.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    Vanilla indicated they found the problem and all should be operating correctly.

Vanilla never operates correctly.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ZLTFUL
    And now I get this on about every third page view attempt/back page...
    Same browsers, same collection of machines at both home and work...
    Haven't experienced it yet on iPhone or iPad...just PCs and Macbook so far...
    08k4u2hxmqa7.jpg

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Vanilla can't seem to do much right.

Daughter bought me a gift for my birthday and included a gift card. Across the gift card where the words "Vanilla". I said "oh no"....and as I came to find out, rightfully so.

Go to use the card at Walmart....won't go. Go to use it at the gas station....nope, nadda. Go to use it to buy smokes....wrong again. Finally was accepted at a local nursery but only for 14 bucks. Wait....it's a 50 buck gift card, wtf ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    tonyb wrote: »

Daughter bought me a gift for my birthday and included a gift card. Across the gift card where the words "Vanilla". I said "oh no"....and as I came to find out, rightfully so.

Go to use the card at Walmart....won't go. Go to use it at the gas station....nope, nadda. Go to use it to buy smokes....wrong again. Finally was accepted at a local nursery but only for 14 bucks. Wait....it's a 50 buck gift card, wtf ?

Hey, did you have your pants on?? :o
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    vmaxer wrote: »

Hey, did you have your pants on?? :o

LOL....I try to whenever I go out in public. As I get older though, I find I have a good excuse for scaring the girls at the drive-thru.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nooshinjohn
    I have come to hate vanilla so much that I now prefer strawberry or chocolate...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Go to use it to buy smokes....wrong again....wtf ?

"WTF?" is right on target there! You know what those things will do to ya, right? Got grandchildren, don't you? I think they want you around for a while...

• codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    I have come to hate vanilla so much that I now prefer strawberry or chocolate...

I flagged you, well, because..

• westmassguy
    Rumor has it, they're scrapping Vanilla. The new format is called Butter Pecan
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • ZLTFUL
    Seems to have cleared up now...

• nooshinjohn
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Seems to have cleared up now...
    There isn't enough zit cream on the planet to clear this mess up

• westmassguy
    DSkip wrote: »
    Rumor has it, they're scrapping Vanilla. The new format is called Butter Pecan

I thought it'd be Rocky Road.
    We already have that, they just put a different name on it.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

dhsspeakerservice.com/