2015 AXPONA - Chicago, IL pictures

Options
2»

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »

Interesting turn of events. The actual owner of those Strads in the pictures above has contacted me to buy his pair.

Wow, like six degrees of separation ? lol

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »
    But I found his friend who also has the darker red strads... Selling for 22.5.
    He wants to move up to the 70k Liliums.
    Which is better? Orange/red or dark red??
    The Lillium are so sexy in terms of craftsmanship. Awesome sounding speakers. The guy must be loaded.... $70k speakers. Wow!

The Strads actually look good in all the colors, Graphite, Dark Red, Orange...all are just beautiful to look at. Pick the one that matched the room color and furniture....or build around the color you pick. Heck man....ask the wife.

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,518
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yeah, one guy wants to move up to the Liliums. The other wants to move up from one original red and one darker red Strad to both darker red Strads. I guess these guys just have money to burn..
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound