FS: Logitech Squeezebox Boom

Options
8/10 condition. Very good to excellent condition.

Comes with power cord, remote, manual and all original packaging. I will double box.

This is polkie priced...just clearing out some gear.

$100 plus shipping and paypal.

Check the sold prices on eBay and this is way below.

Paypal and CONUS only please.

Must have over 100 posts to purchase.

image_zpsidfjcdi8.jpg

image_zpsiw43wmm6.jpg

image_zpsztwia1dv.jpg

image_zps024jdh2v.jpg

2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A

Comments

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    PM'd for a short hold to see if the wifey will likey. :)
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    No problem, Dave, I'll hold it for you until tomorrow evening.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    I will jump in if Dave passes up as its a wifey thing for me too.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    I'm sorry but out. She thinks it's too complicated for her. I'd probably agree.
    PFB I hope you have better luck. :)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,542
    Options
    Paul add me to the line... Might be a good solution for my daughters room so she can listen to the Frozen soundtrack on repeat :scream:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • hochpt21
    Options
    I just messaged PFB....we'll see if he decides to 'let it go.' :)
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Paul add me to the line... Might be a good solution for my daughters room so she can listen to the Frozen soundtrack on repeat :scream:

Well you're lucky you don't have three of them - one boy - who constantly sing the one line of the song that they know over and over, but NOT in unison...oy vey
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    I just messaged PFB....we'll see if he decides to 'let it go.' :)
    Well of course I wanted to buy it, thats why I posted. I am looking at the way you have written this post and can read between the lines that you dont want to sell it to me so you can pass it on to your buddy Enders. I never told my wife about it so its no big deal.
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    Cool your jets, PFB. OP is just making a "Frozen" joke in line with Dan's comment about his daughter's taste in music. Persecution complex is never an attractive characteristic.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    agfrost wrote: »
    Cool your jets, PFB. OP is just making a "Frozen" joke in line with Dan's comment about his daughter's taste in music. Persecution complex is never an attractive characteristic.
    My apologies Paul, I never knew this was a frozen joke but given the fact that 60% of forum members here hate me you can see how Iarrived at my conclusio. With that said Istill feel uncomfortable like Iam snatching it from Enders kid so to be respectful I think he should take my place in line.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,652
    Options
    More effing drama. Sorry for the derail....
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    More effing drama. Sorry for the derail....

Its not drama Ken a it is only a misunderstanding and I havegiven up my place in line because it really should go to one of the forums youngsters.
  • hochpt21
    Options
    PFB... Dan referenced Frozen and 'Let It Go' is the theme song. I shouldn't have made that reference assuming that everyone knew what it was.

If you want it... let me know. You're not snatching it from anyone as you are next in line. If you don't want it... please let me know and I will move it along.
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    PFB... Dan referenced Frozen and 'Let It Go' is the theme song. I shouldn't have made that reference assuming that everyone knew what it was.

If you want it... let me know. You're not snatching it from anyone as you are next in line. If you don't want it... please let me know and I will move it along.

Sell it so someone else. "Should go to one of the forum youngsters"? Really??

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    Thanks Paul, I would like it as it keeps my wife away from my gear. She has been listening to Hozier 24 7 and she wont use my earphones. Send me your details of where to send payment, I would prefer delivery by fedex lol
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Film at 11....
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    Film at 11....

Ken can I ask why you feel you need to chime in? I had a listing in the classifieds that you just had to jump in and add some gibberish but for what reason?

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,079
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm anxiously awaiting the "Now FedEx has damaged my package" thread.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    You guys really need to give it a rest already
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    I will give it a rest when I see the pictures he said he has of the damaged pc box. Six days and counting... yes I am counting.

For the record I would not ship a box of fresh Long Island air to him, way too risky. :D
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • hochpt21
    Options
    I sent PFB a PM at 9:45am today detailing the purchase and shipping terms. I'll give him until 12p tomorrow to reply then move down the line.
  • polkfarmboy
    Options
    Paul I sent funds, thanks and if the wife does not like it or cant use it then I will list here for the same price with Enders first in line.
  • ken brydson
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    This thread makes me a bit embarrassed to be a contributing member here. This is a for sale thread - lets keep it that way.

My apologies to the OP for my participation in the thread jack. I'll try to hold my tongue in the future. Glad you got it sold...
  • hochpt21
    Options
    No problem here.

Triple boxed and ready to ship.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,079
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I guess I should have added a smiley face or two to my post.

I thought it was a well placed joke after the sale had been made. The buyer is a guy who has posted numerous threads about his misfortune in receiving damaged goods. He specifically requested FedEx (which I took as pfb taking a pretty funny shot at himself), so I thought my reply appropriate, and frankly kind of funny.

Congrats on the sale. Hope it's a smooth transaction for both parties. BUT, you have it admit it'd be pretty funny (in an admittedly wicked sort of way) to see pfb blasting FedEx in a few days because they damaged his new Squeezebox :#:p
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden