A Bluefox kinda Friday night...

Comments

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,051
    I want my basins at 48" and I want it now!!!! It's my world and you need to accomodate me!!!!
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    voltz wrote: »
    That isn't a Urinal :p

Nor a bidet
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »
    That isn't a Urinal :p

Nor a bidet

It isn't???!! Uh-ohhhhh :o
  • mikeyb128mikeyb128 Posts: 2,187
    I don't understand how the music can sound so good after 6 beers?
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,276
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

You know the beer goggles theory for making women more attractive, right? :)
    edited May 14
    nbrowser wrote: »

You know the beer goggles theory for making women more attractive, right? :)

I know the one... and I'm not even blasting it... I don't think anyway hahaha
    I'm sure my ears will ring before bed.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,965
    It isn't the beer. It is because music sounds better at night as the ambient noise goes away. The beer is simply coincidental. That's my hypothesis, and I am sticking with it. :)
    Run with it, Mikey.
    It's Friday, start of a much needed long weekend, work has been absolutely nuts as I just cleared the last of the "long term" projects from the shop. Time to kick back, have a ice cold beer and put my feet up for three days!
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,845
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I want my basins at 48" and I want it now!!!! It's my world and you need to accomodate me!!!!

With built in retractable booster steps for the Josh's out there.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,138
    I think my AC needs to be recharged........
    edited May 19
    It's Friday, start of a much needed long weekend, work has been absolutely nuts as I just cleared the last of the "long term" projects from the shop. Time to kick back, have a ice cold beer and put my feet up for three days!

Victoria Day weekend, Hell yeah! Cheers to all the polkies! I'm 5 beers in, haven't turned the system off all week, she's good to go!

Labor Day weekend, Hell yeah! Cheers to all the polkies! I'm 5 beers in, haven't turned the system off all week, she's good to go!

erm Labour Day is in September...this is Victoria Day dude...lol.
    Oops oh well. Long weekend, I fixed it for you Ken. :smile:
    edited May 19

Sadly the error of your slightly inebriated ways have been quoted...I'm not editing that LOL!

Sadly the error of your slightly inebriated ways have been quoted...I'm not editing that LOL!

Not worried. But thanks for making me the village idiot this evening :smiley:

Not worried. But thanks for making me the village idiot this evening :smiley:

Anytime my friend, anytime. :wink:
    Just finished another profitable poker night. Literally broke even. LOL. That's profitable in my world. LOL.

Now for some tunes. Sade is playing now, and no telling who is next.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,663

Victoria Day weekend, Hell yeah! Cheers to all the polkies! I'm 5 beers in, haven't turned the system off all week, she's good to go!

Also tulip festival here in Ottawa.
    edited May 22
    Eh other than the Internet and TV provider switch on Sunday...I'm still rockin the house today, some work in the bedroom...and what do I do with the rather insane bedroom system...yeah...that's right...crank the hell out of it!

Taken 3 meters (9ish feet) from the RTiA7s...

9qkpbzouysld.png
    It's Friday, been a hell week...4 days though but....hellishly bad in some areas. I'm gonna go hide in my living room and feel the music....I deserve it!
    Yes, it has been a week. My first full week back after vacation. It's good to get back into the routine. :)
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    I got home early today (noon) and had it cracked up a tad little bit!

4 beers later had me making a pot of coffee to make it thru the night as I still had some steaks to grill and some wine to wash it down with ;)
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,470
    I started with a nap, coffee, then beer :)

Sux getting old :D
    My nap is a few beers away.
  • ThortonThorton Posts: 916
    Well, we put in a new floor a couple of weeks back. I've been moving furniture and cleaning up the mess for the past week or so. We also just received our new pontoon boat on Thursday. I'm ready for some relaxation. It's nice to have a long weekend. Cheers everyone!
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    564t0yjwoe80.jpg
    That is cool. I bet it really goes well with parties, etc.
    BlueFox wrote: »
    That is cool. I bet it really goes well with parties, etc.

Especially when they start strobing to the beat! Glow sticks and ecstasy!!!!....

Wait.....sorry....had a rave flashback o:)
    Well, been crankin tunes this eve...drinkin the Corona, enjoying the night...but the Parasound, Marantz and SDAs...are quiet tonight. Been cranking the everloving SNOT outta the computer 2.1 channel rig...amazing little set up, I like it.

Pioneer DV-45A
    NAD C326BEE integrated
    Polk RTiA3 bookies
    Polk PSW108

Simple yet so good considering the money spent building it.