A Bluefox kinda Friday night...

Tis Friday night, I've gotten into the beer, system cranked up around 75ish, sounds mighty fine, this could be a weekly thing if it sounds and feels this darn great!

Anyone else partaking in the soothing sounds of their systems and chosen libation?

Comments

• chumliechumlie Posts: 8,087
    Vodka & Tonic with some Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,953
    Beer here. Random shuffle on the rock playlist.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,382
    was so tired after working 10 hours last night I had to use coffee & Tea to get me through my Listening hours!
  • drumminmandrumminman Posts: 3,342
    Beer here, listening to Bobby Bland and Susan Tedeschi. Don't know how this rig could sound better.
  • rednedtugentrednedtugent Posts: 9,878
    the horror! :o
    De rigueur around here...
    voltz wrote: »
    was so tired after working 10 hours last night I had to use coffee & Tea to get me through my Listening hours!

I did drink a Beck's before i went to bed though.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,272
    And now Saturday morning, coffee in bed, tubes glowing and sweet mornin rock n roll!
  • codyc1arkcodyc1ark Posts: 2,539
    edited January 2015
    I had a buddy come over and pre-game before we went out last night. Long story short, I told him to take the sweet spot because I had to **** and played a track for him. It was the first time I've ever had someone comment on how sweet the rig sounded. Small victories.
    Hey Bluefox, it's Friday once again, got my rig warmed up and struttin it's stuff with some AC/DC and the fine Sleemans Honey Brown goin down, what you got on tonight?
    Currently, on beer four, I just finished Marilyn Manson, Born Villian, and now am listening to The Pale Emperor. Next Friday I plan to listen to Anti-Christ Superstar and Mechanical Animals. I'm surprised that I have developed a taste for Mr Manson. I guess when I listened in the past my gear wasn't up to his standards. :)

• ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 6,308
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Currently, on beer four, I just finished Marilyn Manson, Born Villian, and now am listening to The Pale Emperor. Next Friday I plan to listen to Anti-Christ Superstar and Mechanical Animals. I'm surprised that I have developed a taste for Mr Manson. I guess when I listened in the past my gear wasn't up to his standards. :)

Only 4? What time zone are you in?

ken, I concur...beer 4...lightweight :smiley:
    Stupid, useless Vanilla software. Before you could add your location, not now. Putting it in the sig is muy estupido. Silicon Valley CA. PST.
    Well, beer number 7, feelin real good, got some Boston playing and the magic 82 according to Onkyo as being THX Reference volume, yeah it's loud and the amp is just delivering the same level of auditory bliss the beer is. Tonight is a great night!
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,727
    You guys are really making me feel like a sailor, when I go drinking I drink 7 too easily, but I'm also 6'3" 245 pounds. I don't do that too often, but if I'm sitting around watching movies, our two drink limit is ignored.
  • rednedtugentrednedtugent Posts: 9,878
    "our two drink limit is ignored."
    Our? The left and right hands? :)
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,727
    Our command, they are cracking down, but I don't cause problems, I'm mellow now
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,210
    BlueFox wrote: »

Be careful Fox, your record on Friday nights with beer hasn't been stellar. LOL
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 3,594
    Wat? Drunkin impulse buys? Not me! Never! :)
  • Msabot1Msabot1 Posts: 1,727
    Yea..that Mechanical Animals is a very good recording...with just enough Rebel Yell to get oneself grinning!!
    Well it's Friday again, the start of a long weekend up here in Beautiful British Columbia (says that on our license plates by the way). Time to rock out and make some decibels happen again! I fear for the house this weekend...RTiA7s running full range...sub flicked on and active...oh man it's gonna be one heck of a night!
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 15,886
    Right there with you NB. In a couple hours the tubes will begin to glow, and the vinyl will spin.... thinking it feels like an Eagles kind of night.
    playing my favorite song as I read this ...(Ramones "My brain is hanging upside down" from "Animal boys" this JAMS!! with a little Patrone :*
  • Msabot1 wrote: »
    Yea..that Mechanical Animals is a very good recording...with just enough Rebel Yell to get oneself grinning!!
    I don't like the drugs...but the drugs like me, I one of his very best IMO.

LOL. I just finished that song. I am listening to Mechanical Animals now.
    Well now that the AVR and amp have had a bit of time to warm up...first up and a moderate volume to wake the drivers up, AC/DC Black in Black from a 12 inch piece of vinyl!
    Rock on brother Rock On! I have every CD AC/DC has out. but no Vinyl, so it is shopping time. Ken you are like a 2nd shifter here in the state (no offense) :)
    2nd shifter?
  • MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 1,776
    Dang it you guys are making me want to go pour myself one...
    a Late night man! I worked 2nd shift for like dang near 15 years 3pm to midnight or 2am if it was mandatory 10 hours LOL.