Polk 4 Shot Boom Mic?

Who can i contact to get my hands on one? preferably email since im Australian and i doubt i would be able to get through to an american company and if i were too it would charge to much.

Comments

• Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's form. Send an email to: Ken.Carter@soundunited.com and give him your contact information and the serial number of the headphones and he'll take care of you.
    Regards, Ken
  • thanks so much for the fast reply!
  • You're welcome...!
  • Have they fixed all the issues people have been having? Waiting to get a headset till the Polks are up to snuff all around
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA