Showing off my motorcycle skills...

Dragging knee is only so cool - dragging your elbow is where it's at!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7051t5HrM&list=UUokiCBkJosDhgU-kS0W442A

Enjoy :smile:
-Cody
Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

Comments

• Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • Holy crap! Impressive!!! I almost peed myself between 3:00-3:15...
  • Can't believe we can't say c r a p
  • fossy
    fossy Posts: 1,378
    nice ...... what do ya think of cota track ? Ive been to a couple of the races held there , my fav being the first moto gp .... nice track and faculties but expensive from a spectator point of view ......
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    The track itself is pretty awesome, but as you can tell by the ease on which I was passed on the back straight, it definitely favors bigger bikes. My 600 was catching hell on those straights. The esses are my favorite...as mentioned between 3:00-3:15.
    -Cody
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Way cool! Never done a track day - maybe some day. Did ride my back to work this am - beautiful sunrise with the moon still in the sky, mists on the fields of the horse farms.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,080
    I don't have the balls to ride those things...... Nicely done!
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    You've gotten good man. Time for me to dust off my Sidi's and see if you're ready. Love it bro, go easy out there.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Dang Cody! That was hard to sit thru let alone doing it!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Looks like a blast!!
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    Very cool, love bike racing..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    Sherardp wrote: »
    You've gotten good man. Time for me to dust off my Sidi's and see if you're ready. Love it bro, go easy out there.

Thanks man! I need to glue the soles back on to mine...it has almost completely fallen off. it was duct taped on at this event...lol.

voltz wrote: »
    Dang Cody! That was hard to sit thru let alone doing it!
    Jhayman wrote: »
    Very cool, love bike racing..
    nbrowser wrote: »
    exalted, your one crazy guy...but nice skills man!

So who all found themselves leaning with the video? haha.
    -Cody
  • Nice Job! Looks like fun.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant