Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• gcegce Posts: 2,124
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Looks like the Raiders are back in the toilet. I'd be looking for a bridge right about now, but the Dodgers are keeping me alive a little while longer.

There a talented team, they'll be back. Go Dodgers!!!
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,608
    Ahh yes...the Jokeland Faders. They are the Washington Generals of the NFL.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• Tony MTony M Posts: 3,450
    edited October 16
    I’d make him play for the Browns for a season so he can gain some perspective.

Hey, good point. That would be a solution to the NFL's dilemma. He said he's stand if given a job. What would his kneeling team mates think of him then ? Could he turn the losing streak around ?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
    edited October 16
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,311
    edited October 16
    He wasn't starting quarterback caliber to begin with and the NFL has plenty of back up QB's as is. Fool has no one to blame but himself for being out of the league.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• deronb1deronb1 Posts: 3,958
    Tony M wrote: »
    I’d make him play for the Browns for a season so he can gain some perspective.

Hey, good point. That would be a solution to the NFL's dilemma. He said he's stand if given a job. What would his kneeling team mates think of him then ? Could he turn the losing streak around ?

He refuted that mis-report
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,366
    edited October 18
    p81589as8c18.jpeg

Go Bears! Dabutcher loves Da Bears
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,063
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    p81589as8c18.jpeg

Go Bears! Dabutcher loves Da Bears

Does he love the Cubs also? I'm ready for the Dodgers to send them back to hibernation for another hundred years. I liked them more when they were the Loveable Losers.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 3,450
    edited October 18
    I guess we'll never see the National Anthem played at an NFL football game on TV ever again.

My wife and I missed the Monday Night game. We didn't even think about the miss until last night at 8:00 PM. My wife brought it up.

Now we liked NFL games and my wife ran a football pool for 15 years. The participants got smaller and smaller . This year nobody even wanted to participate except 3 people. One being my wife, 2 being her older sister and third, a girl who has a skill at picking a lot of winners over the years. Used to be 25...

My wife closed her NFL pool this year.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 754
    Has anybody else noticed that the ref in tonight's game looks and sounds almost exactly like John Lithgow? :p
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3TL
    Silk Audio MS38SE Tube Amp
    Yamaha DSP A-1 AV Amp
    Panasonic TC-P65S2 Plasma TV
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 12,652
    That was the craziest finish to a game I have ever seen!! :o

Also, Marshawn Lynch is a bonehead...
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 754
    Rick88 wrote: »
    That was the craziest finish to a game I have ever seen!! :o

Also, Marshawn Lynch is a bonehead...

1) Yes.

2) Yes.
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3TL
    Silk Audio MS38SE Tube Amp
    Yamaha DSP A-1 AV Amp
    Panasonic TC-P65S2 Plasma TV
  • jeremymarcinkojeremymarcinko Posts: 2,810
    How about those Buckeyes!!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 6,229
    That was one heck of a game!
    Those officials were tough.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,223
    Barrett and the defense were brilliant , when it mattered the most.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's
    Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC, Audio Art IC3; Speaker cable LA International SS-800; PS Audio AC-3 power cords; All into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,578
    O-H

Last 1:42 sec. were the scariest part of the whole game
    Modest HT - Sony STRDA3700ES, RT800i, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Sony BDP-S390.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS300 center, Furez 10/2, Roku 3
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,223
    -I-O

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's
    Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC, Audio Art IC3; Speaker cable LA International SS-800; PS Audio AC-3 power cords; All into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 5,753
    edited October 28
    Ahh yes...the Jokeland Faders. They are the Washington Generals of the NFL.

You and a few of us others wished that Vikings had drafted Carr unless you dissagre, I like watching Raider games because of him.

Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
    Better team won. PSU is solid, but was helped out tremendously by the Bucks and the officialsm
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    O-H

Last 1:42 sec. were the scariest part of the whole game

Oh yeah after that short punt I was freaking out.
    Browns might get em one!
    Ha, That’s not the Browns I know and love.
    Would kill a lot of survivor pools...lol
    Nevermind...lol
    Skol!!!

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,063
    Raiders back on track, getting throttled I mean.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,476
    Tigers D schooling the 'Canes
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    Can’t believe that is the first post in this thread in over a month....

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,476
    Can’t believe that is the first post in this thread in over a month....

Wake up
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers