WTB: rti70

kingkip
kingkip Posts: 401
edited February 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
just thought I'd give a shout and see if anyone has or knows of any RTi70's around. I've looked at all the obvious places.

Thanks
There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
Post edited by kingkip on

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    edited February 2004
    It's pretty hit and miss but have you called all of the CC's in W WA? How about the new Fry's in Renton?
    I have to go into Tacoma tonight and was thinking about swinging by the CC there. I'll give a shout if they have any
  • racer4551
    racer4551 Posts: 373
    edited February 2004
    Are you looking for new or a nice used pair?
    *HT PRE-PRO*:Rotel rsp-1068, *AMP*:Rotel RMB 1095 *DVD PLAYER*:Denon 2200,*CD PLAYERS*,Arcam Alpha Mcd 6 disk carasel,Hughes Hdtv receiver, Hughes hdvr2,*MAINS*:Polk LSI 15'S, *CENTER*:Polk LSIC, *SIDE SURROUNDS*:Polk LSIFX,*REAR SURROUND*:Polk LSI 7'S,*SUB*:SVS PB2+*.MONITOR*:Mitsubishi ws48413 hdtv,Monsterpower hts2500X2,,Sony playstation2,Harmony sst-659 remote
  • kingkip
    edited February 2004
    Haven't yet called all the CCs, and Frys is out. Thanks for looking for me Ken.

Racer, used is fine, as long as the are in good condition.

Thanks guys:D
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2004
    Nothing in T-town. Call all the stores if you can. You're bound to find a pair. Good luck!
  • racer4551
    racer4551 Posts: 373
    edited February 2004
    Kingkip , just noticed that your in seatle ,shipping from ohio would probably be killer,if still interested, i do have a pair that are shown in my showcase if you are interested.
    *HT PRE-PRO*:Rotel rsp-1068, *AMP*:Rotel RMB 1095 *DVD PLAYER*:Denon 2200,*CD PLAYERS*,Arcam Alpha Mcd 6 disk carasel,Hughes Hdtv receiver, Hughes hdvr2,*MAINS*:Polk LSI 15'S, *CENTER*:Polk LSIC, *SIDE SURROUNDS*:Polk LSIFX,*REAR SURROUND*:Polk LSI 7'S,*SUB*:SVS PB2+*.MONITOR*:Mitsubishi ws48413 hdtv,Monsterpower hts2500X2,,Sony playstation2,Harmony sst-659 remote
  • outerlymitz
    outerlymitz Posts: 17
    edited February 2004
    I just brought back a pair to trader up at the Bellevue CC. They are or were in PERFECT condition when i returned them. I traded up for some 8's. It might still be there, and you could probably snag them at a deal.

Originally posted by kingkip
    just thought I'd give a shout and see if anyone has or knows of any RTi70's around. I've looked at all the obvious places.

Thanks
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by ken brydson
    Nothing in T-town. Call all the stores if you can. You're bound to find a pair. Good luck!

Ken,

Which city does the "T" refer too?
  • KeithV
    KeithV Posts: 107
    edited February 2004
    I'll check CCs inventory at work tomorrow and see if I can dig up any for you.

I have a pair as well, which I would be willing to sell for the right price.

PS T-town is Tacoma :P Where I live :)
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by PolkThug
    Ken,

Which city does the "T" refer too?

That would be Tacoma :)
  • KeithV
    KeithV Posts: 107
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by ken brydson
    That would be Tacoma :)

Holy crap dude.. you go into the store I work at.

I work over in entertainment, we've probably talked before.
  • kingkip
    edited February 2004
    All I've got to say is: you guys ROCK!

This thread hasn't been up for a day yet and I'm getting hits left and right. Polkies KICK ****!!!:cool:

Thanks again everyone.
  • shaja02
    shaja02 Posts: 6
    edited February 2004
    I have been looking for the last month on the NY,LI area with no luck, if anyone after Kingkip gets his has an extra pair, I would be interested. thanks, Jason
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by KeithV
    Holy crap dude.. you go into the store I work at.

I work over in entertainment, we've probably talked before.

I'll look for you next time :)
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2004
    http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16351

These just went up in the flea market if you haven't found any yet. Shipping from OH might be a little spendy though
  • kingkip
    edited February 2004
    Thanks again to everyone for the help. Found an open box pair at CC in Bellevue (based on outerlymitz tip), and for the NW polkers there is still one more pair there at about 200 per.

Kip
  • ken brydson
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by kingkip
    Thanks again to everyone for the help. Found an open box pair at CC in Bellevue (based on outerlymitz tip), and for the NW polkers there is still one more pair there at about 200 per.

Kip

per pair or each?
  • kingkip
    edited February 2004
    I wish per pair. That would be each.