4 Shot Boom Mic Issues

Options
Sacrinis
Sacrinis Posts: 41
edited June 2014 in Headphones
Ok, so I got the boom Mic and even though it fixed the issue I was pissed. NOW i cannot even use the boom Mic, it doesnt pick up my voice! I have to leave and reconnect to party about 5 times before it finally starts to work. All this BS I hear about Polk being such a great company and the 1st purchase I make and its all jacked up. 150 bucks for a damn music headset is what I got! They say they are working with Microsoft on a fix and yet its been almost 4 months now with no fix! I am starting to see Polk does not give a fig about their customer. As long as they fix the issue with a free boom Mic who cares about actually fixing the real problem. I paid 160 for a headset with a onboard Mic. Im stuck with a headset I cant even use for gaming.

Male bovine excrement!
Post edited by Sacrinis on

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Instead of constantly moaning about it, why didn't you just return it and move on ? Polks customer service is top notch, but they don't do magic shows. Can't offer you something not available to them. Call them up and return the darn thing already....sheesh.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    I've responded to sacrinis' PM to me and have sent Polk's CS his email address and the nature of the problem. I've also given sacrinis Polk's CS phone number and email address. I believe the problem can be solved by sending him a replacement microphone. But, whatever he needs Polk can take care of.
    Regards, Ken
  • codebluedvo
    codebluedvo Posts: 8
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I wish I could just get my money back which they will not do. His complaining is warranted. I too have wasted 150 bucks on a pair of music headphones I never would have bought just for music. I just broke down and bought the Astro A50's and man do i wish I would have gotten these to begin with. Really is sad. Sure Polk will send me a new mic, etc, etc. How about let me send these back to you and you give me 150 bucks? Retailer won't take them back now, they wouldn't before after I opened them. I guess it's just a $150 mistake by me.