Recommend a BBQ

Options
2»

Comments

• wlrandall
    wlrandall Posts: 440
    edited February 2004
    Options
    a good frien of mine had the same problem with a CharBroil here in North Texas. Rusted out within a year, he rebuilt it and it lasted about nine months. Now he burns charcoal in it...

Fired up the Weber for Valentine's, said forget the Aussie gas POS and MAN, three of the best steaks I've tasted in a while (LOL, since the last time I used it...)
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Dude, this thread is like 13 years old.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Thread was spammed and is now been removed
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    Makes one wonder if masterpp was stumbling around town, searching for that ever elusive black paint in his neighborhood when this thread was populating back then....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~