How to break down the headphones to show serial number for registration of product

DeadpixelsDeadpixels Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Headphones
Hello community first post here, i wanted to ask for a step process of what part of the headphone do i take apart to show the
serial number. i don't want to tear or break anything so i figured maybe i could get a image or some steps on what to remove with out damage. i know its the side with the Heart on it but that's as far as it goes.

Thanks,
DP
Post edited by Deadpixels on

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,017
    edited May 2014
    Hello,
    Which model headphones are you referring to? Most of the time the unit's serial number is on the product registration card.
    Regards, Ken
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • WebbieWebbie Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    How do you find the serial number on this product?
  • Trebla70Trebla70 Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    Webbie wrote: »
    How do you find the serial number on this product?

The serial number is located on the bottom of the box. The smaller bar code.
    4SHOT BLACK

Mine has 2 letters and 9 numbers
  • Robert J968Robert J968 Posts: 13
    edited June 2014
    Hey thanx I was looking for the same.
  • WebbieWebbie Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    Man thanks! Been trying to find it forever
  • All I can find is the bottom 1/2 of the box for mine and it has nothing on it...

The right side of my polk audio buckle headphones stopped working just recently. Only had them for 6 months or so, I only bought them thinking there going to be good quality.

Apparently not since the pair they replaced is 3 years old and still works.
    I'm hoping I can get these repaired free, otherwise im never buying anything from them again.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,017
    Hello,
    You would want to package the headphones up and send them to: Polk Service, One Viper Way, Vista, CA. 92081 include a short note giving them your name, address, email address and telephone number and a copy of your sales receipt.
    Polk stands behind their products and they'll replace them.
    Regards, Ken
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • In case anyone is still looking for the serial number it's located underneath the right ear pad on the top side