Polk 4 Shot on the PS4

Anj0
Anj0 Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Video Games
So I've recently got a PS4 and decided to try out the Polk 4 shot gaming headset on it and I have to say it work really well - just plug in the 3.5 mm jack and change the settings to output all of the audio into the headset and you're good to go.

Though what really surprised me was how well the built in mic works - on the pc it sounds a bit muffled and I do need to raise my voice quite a bit but on the ps4 it doesn't when I tested it. I recently got my chat pro mic too and it sounds way better than the built in mic on both pc and ps4 though I don't think I'll need to use it on the ps4.

Oddly enough, I've used these cans on my ipod, phone, vita, 3ds, pc and ps4 where they sound great but never on the xbox one cause I haven't got one yet. :P

Anyone else had similar experiences trying them out on different devices?

Comments

• I've used them on the X1, my iPhone 6, Wii U and Vita and its worked great on all of them. I've talked on my iPhone with the built in mic and have been told there was no difference in my voice volume from when I held the phone itself up to my face.

Question for you about using the 4 Shots with the PS4...it's great they plug straight into the dualshock, but how do you adjust game/chat volume? Do you have to do it manually through system settings? If so that'd be a huge pain.