Still Not Fixed?!?

Sacrinis
Sacrinis Posts: 41
edited May 2014 in Video Games
Ok so its been MONTHS since the release of the Polk 4 shot. Still no fix for the original Mic, is this EVER going to be fixed? If not can Polk possibly release a statement so I can sell this.. Yes I can use the Boom Mic and yay it works, but I bought this headset to use the retractable Mic. Does anyone have information on this issue YET!
Post edited by Sacrinis on

Comments

• Superdude
    Superdude Posts: 34
    edited May 2014
    Sacrinis wrote: »
    Ok so its been MONTHS since the release of the Polk 4 shot. Still no fix for the original Mic, is this EVER going to be fixed? If not can Polk possibly release a statement so I can sell this.. Yes I can use the Boom Mic and yay it works, but I bought this headset to use the retractable Mic. Does anyone have information on this issue YET!

1405 may have a fix in it. I will be testing tonight.
  • Superdude
    Superdude Posts: 34
    edited May 2014
    Sorry latest preview does not fix the problem or allow you to turn the mic up.
  • Sacrinis
    Sacrinis Posts: 41
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the info.

I have decided to request a refund directly from Polk, this is absolutely crazy that this headset is advertised directly on the Xbox One yet they are in no sort of hurry to fix the problem. Whether this is a MS problem or a Polk problem it makes it BOTH of their problems. I am tired of being screwed around on this subject. I really cant believe these forums are not flooded with complaints on this product by now.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited May 2014
    Maybe no one cares about this product.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited May 2014
    Either that or maybe some people just have different priorities. It sucks they can't get it figured out, but at some point you just need to move on and it sounds like you have. Life's too short to he that upset about something as insignificant as a headset...
  • SgtPayback
    SgtPayback Posts: 33
    edited May 2014
    Sacrinis wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.

I have decided to request a refund directly from Polk, this is absolutely crazy that this headset is advertised directly on the Xbox One yet they are in no sort of hurry to fix the problem. Whether this is a MS problem or a Polk problem it makes it BOTH of their problems. I am tired of being screwed around on this subject. I really cant believe these forums are not flooded with complaints on this product by now.

Sell them and pick up a pair of Astro A40's. I gave the 4 Shot a fair chance (bought them twice even), but in the end they failed to deliver. I'm not surprised the issue is yet to be resolved as the problem is obviously in the design. Do yourself a favor and read my review on Amazon.... http://www.amazon.com/ASTRO-Gaming-Audio-System-Xbox-360/product-reviews/B004N7HSGU/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_3?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=3&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending