4shot Xbox one mic...

stoneddhomless
stoneddhomless Posts: 11
edited June 2014 in Headphones
The mic for the 4shot Xbox one headset is garbage. I literally have to yell the whole time I'm playing just So people can hear me in the chat. Now I see that once you register your headset with the site we will be recieving a free boom mic. Now was that just a special offer for a certain time being? or is everyone going to get one no matter that. Has the headset and that registered. Because I haven't even got a email or anything saying one will be shipped l my house. And also is there a way to just purchase one of the boom mics? I just want a boom mic before christmas time hits.
Post edited by stoneddhomless on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2014
    Hello,
    If you have registered your headphones on Polk's site then you will receive the boom mic automatically.
    Regards, Ken
  • stoneddhomless
    stoneddhomless Posts: 11
    edited April 2014
    Will you get an email or something letting you know that it's been shipped? And and do you have an estimated time that it's going to take for these to be shipped out because I'm tired of taking off my left ear phone so I can put my mouth all the way up to the mic just so people can hear me .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2014
    Hello,
    Are you a resident outside of the US?
    Ken
  • mlkids
    mlkids Posts: 3
    edited April 2014
    When will the new boom mic star coming as part of the whole package. It's a better
    experience getting all you need at the same time (the headphones will not work properly
    without the boom mic. I'm trying to give Polk a better image than they seem to not think they need) They seem to take the easy road instead of the road that's best for their
    customers. Today you have the customers wanting a better headphone for their new XBoxOne consoles. As in all businesses they will experience an up and down cycle. When your
    customers don't need you as much as you need them. How much of your customer base
    will stand with you after receiving treatment

Hello,
    If you have registered your headphones on Polk's site then you will receive the boom mic automatically.
    Regards, Ken
  • Robert J968
    Robert J968 Posts: 13
    edited June 2014
    Thanx for telling.....my nephew was asking the same.