Adding a sub or maybe 2 to a '98 F150 Supercab

nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,534
edited March 2014 in Car Subwoofer Talk
Anyone got any ideas ? I'm stuck, the rear seat doesn't move, is steel bottomed and the cushions flip over for a metal shelf in the back. I seriously want some low end in this flippin truck but my brain is out of ideas to add some bass. If anyone has an idea of how to get a sub or two into the cab of this particular truck, do chime in.
Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.

Bedroom: Mac Mini, XBox One 500Gb+2TB External, Control Marantz SR6008 powering the top halves of the towers, Dumb amp Harman Kardon HK3490 powering the lower halves of the towers, RTiA7 passively bi-amped, Alpine CDA-9886 car deck for radio purposes, Schiit Asgard 2, Sony MDR-1R.

Keiko wrote: »
That's offensive and not audio related. I'm telling! :#