Mlb 14

jflail2
jflail2 Posts: 2,868
edited May 2014 in Video Games
Is anyone else anxiously anticipating MLB 14? Sounds like the PS3 version will release in April, and the PS4 version will be released later in May. Early rumors have it that this could end up being on of the best looking PS4 games released in 2014. I'm just hoping all of the old functionality is intact. I've also heard rumors that starting in 2014, you can carry your season/franchise/whatever forward to next year's game, but I'm not sure if that's limited to PS3->PS4 to encourage more folks to buy a PS4.....
2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
Post edited by jflail2 on

Comments

• SwiftyCG
    SwiftyCG Posts: 29
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I might just buy a ps4 for it. Maybe some deals will be out there when may comes around.
  • jflail2
    edited April 2014
    This is now out for the PS3, but another month or so away for the PS4. Enjoy you PS3 folks.

• jflail2
    edited April 2014
    Looks like the PS4 release is officially May 5th. I feel a sick day creeping up, and I suspect it'll hit May 5th :)

• jflail2
    edited May 2014
    This is officially out........and is absolutely gorgeous. I honestly have no major complaints. The commentary is a bit thin/redundant, but is still some of the best sports game commentary I've seen anywhere. Past that, your options appear to be limitless. Money well spent.