Stay tuned

Geoff4rfc
Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,116
edited March 2014 in Headphones
Pics coming later today of a new upgrade.............Darn you Skip
Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
Post edited by Geoff4rfc on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited March 2014
    *edit* nm, I know what your talking about...

conGradoulations :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    Thanks, couldn't have said it better myself :D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    edited March 2014
    Can't wait! Hey, someone who uses Emotiva interconnects.
    I was loath to admit it!
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2014
    Can't wait! Hey, someone who uses Emotiva interconnects.
    I was loath to admit it!

Geoff's gone full Emo so its ok.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    Geoff's gone full Emo so its ok.

Thank you, it's nice to be noticed!!

I've got a pic here, first impression, bass is kicked up from the 225i's a healthy notch!!

20140317_133521_zpse8e23cb2.jpg

RS2i's with G-cush salad bowls.

• EndersShadow
    edited March 2014
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    20140317_133521_zpse8e23cb2.jpg

HA, I have the same back scratcher your using to hold the headphones. We got mine in the hospital when I was there once hehehe...

The random stuff we notice...
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    HA, I have the same back scratcher your using to hold the headphones. We got mine in the hospital when I was there once hehehe...

The random stuff we notice...

You are very astute young EndersShadow man........dang Danny, I wish you could hear these bad boys, oh yeah, you already have :)

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    edited March 2014
    The color of the wood really make the headphones against the black; congrats!
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    zingo wrote: »
    The color of the wood really make the headphones against the black; congrats!

Thanks Jake, they're a good step up from the 225i's, the detail is still there but now with the bass that was missing.

If you're ever in the area, give me a shout. I'm down in Tac near Pt D.

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    edited March 2014
    Congrats!

I love the look's and sound from the RS2i's :) they really complement the Senn 598's!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    DSkip wrote: »
    What did I do?

Lol, nuthin yet. How'bout you and Tex meet me in SA here the first week of April? My dad's smoking a ham and a butt for some pulled pork, I gotta get back and get a little Texafide for awhile ;)

• Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    Rush wrote a song about you.......Working Man :D

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    edited March 2014
    Am I the first to say it? Am I really??

Nice cans, Geoff :)
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited March 2014
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Am I the first to say it? Am I really??

Nice cans, Geoff :)

Thanks hocher, you da man!!

Dang, I thought it couldn't get any better...........but isn't that how it always is??? Ahhhh, the endless search for sound