Polk I-Sonic $100 Local Pickup NYC New In Box

Options
Gempler
Gempler Posts: 307
edited March 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I purchased a Polk I-Sonic last December to give as a gift but the person did not want it.
It is brand new in the box and still covered by most of the 1 year warranty.
Not looking to make any money off of it (OK I paid $99.99 and am asking $100) just looking to give it a good home.
This is the newer I-Sonic that is very good sounding but not the awesome sounding ES-2 that was discontinued a couple of years ago and sold for about $300.
It has a docking port with the 30 pin Apple connector that works with all but the newest Lightning iPhones/iPods.
If you have a Lightning iPhone/iPod then you can use a 30-pin to Lightning adapter with headphone jack (about $5 on eBay) but you loose the remote control function. Alternatively you can get a Bluetooth receiver to plug into the Aux port and pair any Bluetooth device to it (about $15 on eBay) but the direct connection has better sound.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Stock photo attached.
i-sonic.jpg
Post edited by Gempler on

Comments

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'll take it.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • Gempler
    Gempler Posts: 307
    edited March 2014
    Options